Focus Cheap Shot Macro

85 Human Rogue
Title pretty much says it all. Ive looked through the forums, and all over the internet without being able to come up with any macro that worked. Trying to find one that cheap shots my focus target whether in stealthed, dancing, or vanished (so stances 1,2,3 i believe) anyways any help would be much appreciated thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
#showtooltip cheap shot
/cast [@focus] cheap shot

there it is
edit: this is the simplest version of this macro and you can prolly make a much better one if u take the time to figure it out
Edited by Aniplex on 7/3/2011 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
#showtooltip Cheap Shot
/cast [stance:0] Kidney Shot @focus
/cast [stance:1] cheap shot @focus
/cast [stance:2] cheap shot @focus
/cast [stance:3] cheap shot @focus

?

kidney shot was just put there for filler but if you are using stance modifiers I'm guessing you want something in oos mode.
Edited by Redfang on 7/3/2011 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
okay well i have just figured out that i am in fact retarded. I thought there was some stance b.s. you had to enter but it just ended up being that i spelled cheap shot with no space in between (cheapshot)

thanks for your replies but you cant help stupid :)
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Rogue
Haha, you can also link the spell into a macro to prevent typos. :)
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Rogue
/castsequence [@focus] reset=20 Redirect, Kidney Shot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]