Please Someone...

90 Human Paladin
Honestly, for the age of out server we should have a decent population by now... the LEAST blizz can do is offer free transfers here. but, what im suggesting is bigger than that.... I'm sure our server isnt the only one with a low populations, why not merger some servers together? we arent even a suggested server for new players... dosent seem right, so few ppl and so few gm playing on this server, sad...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
They should delete Jaedenar and send us on our way.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Please, someone tell me why I came back...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743810071#1

I kinda threw up a bit thinking of how weak the alliance side is since Nubstars went down the tube, so if anyone cares for trying to help out this dump of a server, support my thread.

Oh, and avoid commenting on the quality of players and focus on the actual population if you want that thread to thrive
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
with a game with as many servers as wow, and a bunch low population, could they not do something for us? i mean... we can only do like half the endgame content since we can RARELY get a 25m grop going (not even that ppl are bad, just the ammount of ppl dosent happen, ESPECIALY on alliance side). i mean, i pay for a game, they pay to make content for us but i feel im not able to enjoy al the content they offer. our server is always lagging behind others for EVERYTHING.

And why should i have to pay for a transfer just cause blizz made a !#%%ty realm, this was the one offerd to me when i started playing years ago, i knew no dirrefant. i feel stuck and there is notheing there doing about it. The GM for our server isnt even usualy even on our server... \

INsted of making 100+ servers, make a few with a decent population, and do something to help existing characters who got "recomended" to play on this server.

Free transfers on/off jeadenar, server merge, recomend it to new players.. idc, just do SOMETHING.

This thread alone shows how bad our server is, its been at top of fourms for 24 hrs and only 3 replies. im honestly suprised its even that much.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Crickets*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BONKToRq4yo
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warrior
iMad
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
does this haircut make me look fat?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i want that haircut my redheaded friend
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
i went down the tube, can someone help me ?
Reply Quote
17 Human Paladin
Looks as though I will be very entertained here. Once my transfer goes through. Allies here I come. Hide your women and children. Your trade chat will never be the same again. And not only do I bring my snarkiness. I bring awesome healz and an answer to everything.

No really...I sense I will be bored here. But, it will be fun playing my alt with rl friends.
Edited by Ezria on 7/5/2011 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Luckily there's no one on Alliance side to read trade chat.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Think Blizzard is affraid that if they group servers that they wll be admitting they have lost customers? Anywho 2yrs ago there were ppl everywhere on Jaed and it was nice and active, miss those days.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/07/2011 01:31 PMPosted by Genvieve
Think Blizzard is affraid that if they group servers that they wll be admitting they have lost customers? Anywho 2yrs ago there were ppl everywhere on Jaed and it was nice and active, miss those days.

Don't kid yourself, Even 2 years ago the gene pool on Alliance Jaedenar was a joke.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Two years ago, we got some new blood, and "upgraded" to "desperately mediocre shape".

You should have seen Jaedenar before that, though. Throughout BC, and even early Wrath, the server was literally dead. It was a point of (somewhat sad) pride to have stayed on the server through that mess, and literally half of our discussions centered around ways to somehow "save" Jaedenar.

I feel like those times allowed the community, especially the forum community, to evolve into the tight-knit group that we were known for. That said, it wasn't very much fun. I know that the server is hardly ideal, but things could be worse. Blizzard embraced cross-realm BGs and Dungeons, and moved away from free-form World PvP, as a way of making the disparity between high pop and "other" servers less acute
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Obviously you don't remember the epic battle of Scryers vs Aldorks.
Edited by Normac on 7/8/2011 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
oh you mean back in the day when you knew every one standing in ironforge by there first and last name ya all 6 of them lol =p
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I still remember going to IF on my mage and killing 3 people, then standing and dancing with the other 2 people...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/Jesse1989/WoWScrnShot_030108_005857.jpg

here you go normac
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]