Well Done Epitaph

85 Troll Warrior
So, i was curious to see the worlds progress on current tier after release, then i noticed that epitaph were 6/7 already, and one of their kills was 33 in the world, awesome!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Good job, Epitaph! It's nice to see a Horde guild doing so well again. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Aye good job indeed, do have a question for you guys that you can answer. Did you get an ember off Majordomo? We didn't, just curious if it's not 100% drop like everywhere I've read or if we got shafted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
we only got shafted because it's you Jontus.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
It's not a 100% drop rate qqqqqqqqqqqqq
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I think we only got 5. From what I've seen there is a high chance for 1 and a low chance for 0 or 2 in 10's

OP: Thanks! We got an early start due to the holiday.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
We got 5 as well, on another note, HORRAY DRAGONS!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks! All the credit goes to Landers however, he carried all of us...well besides Spw paying off the GMs.
Edited by Iseededppl on 7/5/2011 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Gnome and Brain. Can i be a fire kitty?
Reply Quote
ROFL @ Jerks, bunch a newbs!
FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
We do suck, I mean we need 25 people to kill bosses when most guilds only need 10!
Reply Quote
Is the loot better in 25 man? I didnt think so. Seriously, stupidest argument ever....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
wat

You called us newbs and I replied with sarcasm! I'm not sure if I get your reply though...

Anyways good job Epitaph, almost forgot!
Edited by Zylph on 7/9/2011 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/09/2011 12:13 AMPosted by Gladyse
Is the loot better in 25 man? I didnt think so. Seriously, stupidest argument ever....

I'm going to reply with a little less sarcasm cause this guy is either dumb or uninformed. A boss that took the best 25 mans in the world 18 hours of attemps to kill, took a 10 man guild 6 attempts. I'm not taking away from epitaph( ily guys grats!), but that argument is a joke.

For those who don't know what boss I'm referring to, Baleroc on 25 requires 4 healers 20 dps doing 33k a piece and 1 tank you pray avoids everything. On 10 man takes 2 healers?

Anyways ily all!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
There will always be disparities in encounters but for the most part they have went against 10's. V&T was unkillable for months, Halfus required extreme luck or 3 tanks 4 heals, Maloriak adds had the same health on 10 as 25, Magmaw adds couldn't be kited like in 25, Cho'gall had some inbalances and what do you do when Sinestra puts orbs on your only 2 healers? These were all fixed for the most part but it took months. Al'Akir was only easier in 10 because of the extreme personal responsiblity requirements. And Blizz was quick to fix the initial problems, since god forbid a 10 man crew get a world 1st...

Blizz obviously !@#ed up the scaling in the Baleroc fight but to make it sound like a cakewalk in 10 is false. Noxa needed more than 6 attempts to kill it, they had logs posted yesterday showing approx 30 pulls the day before. They have since removed that days logs along with the Rag attempts afterwards. Yes that is probably far less than 25's so there is some imbalance but this is something 10's have been living with the entire expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]