Dalvengyr a dying server....

100 Blood Elf Paladin
If this is right, in the last 30 days, average pop was....164?

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php?sort=Total

Seems a bit high.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Transfering/faction change was a good idea
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Necro! Just because i couldn't resist, i mean Magus, Hardbone AND Tornare on the same forum? Don't get much better.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
OCCUPY DALVENGYR!

Sorry i could not resist.

I still have a alt on Dalvengyr actually. One night i decided to compare the numbers online horde side on Stormreaver and Dalvengyr. There were 1-5 level 85s of any given class online on Dalvengyr and at one point there was not one level 85 Warlock online. This was late night, but if a server gets to to the point where there are less online then some guilds have online you got a problem.

I all but stopped logging in my alt on Dalvengyr because i cannot find a succesful BH pug, let alone a tier 11 or tier 12 pug. It pretty much leaves my alt dead in the water unless i decide to pay the 25$ and move him over to Stormreaver.

Reply Quote
10/13/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Facepullin
Necro! Just because i couldn't resist, i mean Magus, Hardbone AND Tornare on the same forum? Don't get much better.

Just need Sanguina and it's a party. Oh and Ript to rage quit the game once a month.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Haven't seen Ript in awhile. He still mad from his last rage quit???
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
<3 dalv
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
what is this i dont even
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Kanda get outta here. Don't you have an alt to lvl
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Good ol' Dalvengyr, I have some good memories here. Too bad it sucked and you couldn't even find competent 2's partners, as well as never being able to pug any raids because of the ridiculously low pop, and when you did get a raid together, people sucked (used to play horde btw).
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Blood obviously you cant find a competent 2s partner there either consider youre in the 1300 bracket good luck tho....
Reply Quote
73 Human Warlock
Dalvengyr ehh......... Sounds like a Whisperwind - Dalvengyr drama all over again!
Reply Quote
]This server died when Rekko nerd raged off and Toxiktraktor pounced to fight horde who are skilled.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
aye whad up
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
WHERES PEPSO
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
03/21/2014 05:24 PMPosted by Sertz
WHERES PEPSO

That is some Kel'Thuzad quality necromancy right there.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Dalvengyr may be dieing but at least it isn't the lowest populated server in WoW and maybe one day it will prosper with all the other realms...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]