Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake not a Feat

(Locked)

85 Tauren Shaman
FH
Posted this in the general forum, bump so it gets some attention:

Looking for some kind of response to the season 9 glad drake not giving a feat of strength. Is this intended and a departure from past seasons? Or is this an oversight (trying to be civil so I can get a response)?
85 Human Rogue
bump
85 Gnome Warlock
this also displeases ya boy, jagjr
81 Undead Mage
I'm glad it's not a feat. Hardly any teams who got S9 gladiator via wintrading/purchasing it/MMR exploit got banned.
85 Tauren Shaman
FH
Don't be ignorant in my thread.

@haunts
Edited by Baylifer on 7/5/2011 3:19 PM PDT
86 Goblin Warlock
07/05/2011 03:15 PMPosted by Haunts
I'm glad it's not a feat. Hardly any teams who got S9 gladiator via wintrading/purchasing it/MMR exploit got banned.

This obviously good.

Anyone that was excluded by this process then allowed people to become eligible.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yea it would be nice to get an explanation.
85 Human Rogue
07/05/2011 04:08 PMPosted by Narffius
Yea it would be nice to get an explanation.

its actually really annoying when they never address issues like this and just kind of leave things up in the air
Edited by Tasteless on 7/5/2011 5:04 PM PDT
Community Manager
It wasn't intended for the mounts and titles to go out without their associated feats of strength. Unfortunately, this cannot be addressed via a hotfix and will require a client-side patch. The Season 9 feats of strength will be rewarded retroactively in a future patch to those who should have gotten them with the start of Season 10.
85 Tauren Shaman
FH
07/05/2011 05:13 PMPosted by Zarhym
to those who should have gotten them
No one was rewarded their feats period.

I really don't care that much to be honest (I only worked up the gumption to post because I saw nothing on AJ), but it seems once again that Blizzard is catering to the masses, and at the same time neglecting the small arena community.
85 Human Warlock
It wasn't intended for the mounts and titles to go out without their associated feats of strength. Unfortunately, this cannot be addressed via a hotfix and will require a client-side patch. The Season 9 feats of strength will be rewarded retroactively in a future patch to those who should have gotten them with the start of Season 10.

Where is the care? This was something that has been comming and was known about was it not?

How was it given such small amounts of consideration?
85 Tauren Shaman
FH
Nevermind, reread post
Edited by Baylifer on 7/5/2011 5:41 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
Wow, just another example of how little Blizzard cares about the arena community.

3600 win trading, MMR exploiting rank 1s gone without punishment. Multiple Glads paying for carry's etc also without punishment. A ladder in complete disarray with exploits and Blizz can't notify us about changing gear or achievements or even fix/reset MMR and the ladder.

Pardon me Zharhym but can you at least see why your PvP community is so upset?
85 Human Mage
^ this please

would like to get a definitive answer
85 Tauren Shaman
FH
retroactively
85 Blood Elf Warlock
They obviously dont care. Not a SINGLE team on the US battlegroups got reset. I only know of one team that was a rank 1 sell that got reset and that WAS BEFORE the season even ended. Known carries and BLANTANT exploiters have been reported across every BG and names were taken and SUPPOSEDLY "investigated" but not one was even found wanting? A gm even claimed there would be a post about this issue on the forums and that hasnt even come to pass?

"There will likely be a forum post explaining what you are asking for in the future, but it cannot be commented on by individual tickets at this time before all actions are taken.It appears these characters have already been forwarded for investigation, review and process to all necessary actions to addressing this matter. Please keep in mind that the results of investigations of this nature are not immediate and additional petitions on those same characters will not hasten our ability to review them. Thank you for your time and effort to keep World of Warcraft enjoyable and abuse-free./Hugs <3

AnlythGame MasterBlizzard Entertainment"

Yet no action has been taken and doesnt look like it will be at all. Their investigative team is full of crap. What ticks me off most is how the mmr exploiters got away with cheating and now will REALLY get away with it now that they made mmr invisible. I guess every one should MMR cheat in arena now,cause clearly it doesnt matter at all to Blizzard.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]