Day 1 nearly 50% of HM's in FL cleared?

22 Tauren Druid
3/7 Heroics already done by Blood Legion. A U.S Guild. I can't wait to see how fast Paragon trucks this content anyways.

In the 1st day of Firelands...100% of the content was cleared out. In second week with HM's enabled nearly 50% of the encounters were cleared. Compare these kill dates to TBC, Blizzard you're doing it wrong. Bosses should not die this fast, especially HEROIC encounters. In my opinion of course.

Inb4 " Well you're not a top guild raider!! " Clearly I'm posting on a alt to savior my guilds reputation, we're not world top 10, but we're planning on be 7/7 HM and having this stuff on farm for months and months. And clearly the next new tier isn't to be out till possibly Winter or Late fall.

NOTE: Alot of what I express in this post is OPINIONS NOT FACTS. PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE BASED ON PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND OPINION. No one is " wrong " in regards to opinions.

In conclusion Firelands 6months...pushed back because it was not " ready " is literally being cleared in possibly 1month...this includes Heroic modes.

Feel free to discuss constructively and politely. No trolling/flaming please, if someone has a opinion different then yours be polite and explain your reasoning, and hopefully they will reply nicely with there reasoning. Lets not get this thread locked.
Edited by Moohots on 7/5/2011 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Exactly what did you expect when guilds have months of access to the PTR to work on downing these bosses? You want content to last longer then you have to keep people off test learning the fights before it is released. But then you have the problem with releasing content that isnt properly tested. No win situation really. If you want to make things harder for your guild in particular then make sure no one goes on test and no one reads up on the fights from people that were on test. See how fast things go then. Of course no progression guild would do that because they are more interested in firsts and have to keep up with all the other people working on their strats before the content is released.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/05/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Duckofdeath
Exactly what did you expect when guilds have months of access to the PTR to work on downing these bosses? You want content to last longer then you have to keep people off test learning the fights before it is released. But then you have the problem with releasing content that isnt properly tested. No win situation really. If you want to make things harder for your guild in particular then make sure no one goes on test and no one reads up on the fights from people that were on test. See how fast things go then. Of course no progression guild would do that because they are more interested in firsts and have to keep up with all the other people working on their strats before the content is released.

QFT
Reply Quote
65 Orc Hunter
People who arent you are clearing content fast, so what? It has absolute no impact on you. You say you and your guild plan on being 7/7 HM, well if you do that in the next couple of weeks then youll have a point. There will always be guilds that clear content significantly faster than 99.99% of the other raiding guilds out there.
Reply Quote
29 Orc Mage
No Adept from Blackrock!

/sadface
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We havn't killed any bosses in Fire Lambs yet, we should get 1 or 2 down this week though, we're a fairly relaxed guild so these things can take tiem for us, only been in there 2 nights so far, for about 2 hours each night.

But i agree, this stuff has been cleared way too quickly, for the most part, i don't care about the high end guilds that spend heaps of time practicing this stuff, bit if they clear it this quickly, then it says to me, we will probably have a pretty easy time in there too over the next month or so, and i just don't want content to be that easy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well the people who are "mega fast clearing" this have been practicing the fights for a few weeks now in the PTR so its not new to them at all!!! Its like they're going into BoT/BWD after they had it on farm for a month or 2.

But as for me and my raid who has never went into the ptr. We went into each fight without any practice or guides and went 3/7 on our first day (only raid once a week though) and it was semi-hard for us. Its not mindblowingly hard, but its not easy.

Took each phase as they came!
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
If they based the difficulty of raids on how quickly the top guilds in the world could clear it, nobody else would be able to clear it for a very, very long time.

I'm sorry - they cannot skew things so severely that nobody but a few guilds can manage it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
I don't get why anyone cares at what rate someone else downs content. Unless you're raiding with those people, what they do has zero effect on you. So what if they're even on your realm and standing in Orgrimmar/Stormwind wearing full Tier 12? Worry about your raid crew, and don't worry about everyone else.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
That's FASCINATING.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
07/05/2011 06:50 PMPosted by Digitalshot
Some guild transferred factions to reset their lockout and begin heroic modes.... kinda sad.

very sad......blizzard needs to not let us test out dungeons on ptr and have a team/hire players to keep things quiet until, those bosses are fixed/done.

Some guilds are already 7/7 FL in Sargeras so I hear....
Edited by Holychula on 7/5/2011 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Troll Druid
Idg why people always make threads after top 10 guilds in the world, who have been working on these encounters on the PTR for months, are able to clear some of the content. Let me know when some random guild, who hasn't spent a lot of time on the PTR, does this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]