Day 1 nearly 50% of HM's in FL cleared?

85 Draenei Shaman
I've never seen this type of complaint after a tier gets released at all. Nope, never.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
07/05/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Duckofdeath
Exactly what did you expect when guilds have months of access to the PTR to work on downing these bosses? You want content to last longer then you have to keep people off test learning the fights before it is released. But then you have the problem with releasing content that isnt properly tested. No win situation really. If you want to make things harder for your guild in particular then make sure no one goes on test and no one reads up on the fights from people that were on test. See how fast things go then. Of course no progression guild would do that because they are more interested in firsts and have to keep up with all the other people working on their strats before the content is released.

We did not have much time in regards to heroic encounters, and now its 5/7. Research your facts please.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
Well the people who are "mega fast clearing" this have been practicing the fights for a few weeks now in the PTR so its not new to them at all!!! Its like they're going into BoT/BWD after they had it on farm for a month or 2.

But as for me and my raid who has never went into the ptr. We went into each fight without any practice or guides and went 3/7 on our first day (only raid once a week though) and it was semi-hard for us. Its not mindblowingly hard, but its not easy.

Took each phase as they came!

Heroic encounters were not tested on PTR very long and only 2 days in or 1 and a half to be honest... are we sitting at 5/7 cleared. Dear god you are ignorant.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I seem to recall reading something a while back about how 6/7 would be sorta more accessible than the t11 heroic counterparts, while heroic Rags would basically feed on the tears of top guilds.

I'm probably wrong though.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
07/05/2011 07:40 PMPosted by Catriona
Make sure to post here with your 7/7 HM main by the end of the week. We'll totally be waiting.

Make sure to read my thread, I never said in 1 week, but as of right now we're 4/7 HM. Maybe give it 1-2 weeks and I will be 7/7 HM. But I will savior my guilds reputation to not post like a idiot.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
nd who spent time on the ptr on each of these fights to beat these encounters quickly? Yes.

Ahh the ignorance that flows in your veins. PTR did not have much time for heroic encounters, and yet we're only 2 days in and people are 5/7 heroic. Clearly you didin't do your research but you try to have a opinion on something bringing in false facts to back it up.
Reply Quote
Well the people who are "mega fast clearing" this have been practicing the fights for a few weeks now in the PTR so its not new to them at all!!! Its like they're going into BoT/BWD after they had it on farm for a month or 2.

But as for me and my raid who has never went into the ptr. We went into each fight without any practice or guides and went 3/7 on our first day (only raid once a week though) and it was semi-hard for us. Its not mindblowingly hard, but its not easy.

Took each phase as they came!

Heroic encounters were not tested on PTR very long and only 2 days in or 1 and a half to be honest... are we sitting at 5/7 cleared. Dear god you are ignorant.

Nope, just you bud.

One of the guilds spent 14 hours in the dungeon while taking breaks. If people have the time and patience it can get done.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid

Nope, just you bud.

One of the guilds spent 14 hours in the dungeon while taking breaks. If people have the time and patience it can get done.

Bad troll is bad. The PTR has scheduled testing times, not open like the beta. In no way were heroic encounters available for 14 hours. Clearly you're bringing fake facts to the table.

If you think that, nope just you bud in your RP fantasy world that isn't real.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Top end guilds clear everything fast. Heck, my guild has only touched Halfus on heroic and we're at 4/7 regular, where as the realm first kill of Ragnaros was done by a group in pretty much fully heroic'd T11.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
You realize the exact same thing would've been done with T11 if it wasn't so brutally long and everybody had to go through rep grinding and heroic grinding for gear, right? These guilds are in full 372s, blasted through content tuned for slightly below 359 gear and are now blasting through the hard-modes which are tuned for FL normal-mode gear (which isn't an upgrade over T11 372s for a majority of pieces, until you upgrade it to 391). These people are the best players in the world, with the best guilds in the world who are actually getting sponsored/paid in order to down bosses.

Why exactly is this a surprise?
Reply Quote
Top guilds cleared 13/13 in 4.0 in what, a week or two? Then six months later only 1% of guilds had managed to duplicate that feat.

Top guilds are top guilds for a reason; those guys are all insanely good. Plus one week of early progression raiding for a top guild is not 12 hours. They're going all day, every day. Rotating players to take breaks while the group keeps going. When they get all the content down, they fall back to a sustainable schedule.

I might expect my guild to be 7/7 heroic in 10 weeks, at 8 hours per week. That's 80 hours of raiding. Method, Paragon, Ensidia... they're logging 80 hours or more this week alone.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
this is good news!! if hardcores can clear out this tier within the next 2 weeks or so that gives them plenty of summertime left to go outside and have a life and stuff. Americans are getting fatter and fatter each year and Cata has been a great motivation so far for people to turn off the game and go do something else.

wtb more 7 boss raids cleared in two weeks.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
3/7 Heroics already done by Blood Legion. A U.S Guild. I can't wait to see how fast Paragon trucks this content anyways.

In the 1st day of Firelands...100% of the content was cleared out. In second week with HM's enabled nearly 50% of the encounters were cleared. Compare these kill dates to TBC, Blizzard you're doing it wrong. Bosses should not die this fast, especially HEROIC encounters. In my opinion of course.

Inb4 " Well you're not a top guild raider!! " Clearly I'm posting on a alt to savior my guilds reputation, we're not world top 10, but we're planning on be 7/7 HM and having this stuff on farm for months and months. And clearly the next new tier isn't to be out till possibly Winter or Late fall.

1. Post on your main, with the guild tag for this guild.

2. If you're clearing 7/7 HM this fast, that's your fault. I repeat, that's your fault. Congratulations, you're above the curve. The majority of guilds won't be there for a while. The majority of guilds aren't even 13/13 yet. I hope you enjoy the tediousness of having bosses on farm, but just remember, you did that to yourselves.

3. Don't !%*@% to Blizzard about content coming too slow when you can't take it more slowly and care more about your rating on some stupid website more than you care about having fun in the game. Again, that's your fault.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/05/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Duckofdeath
Exactly what did you expect when guilds have months of access to the PTR to work on downing these bosses? You want content to last longer then you have to keep people off test learning the fights before it is released. But then you have the problem with releasing content that isnt properly tested. No win situation really. If you want to make things harder for your guild in particular then make sure no one goes on test and no one reads up on the fights from people that were on test. See how fast things go then. Of course no progression guild would do that because they are more interested in firsts and have to keep up with all the other people working on their strats before the content is released.

QFT. epic win good sir.

Everything you need to know is in this post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So, who all in this thread is clearing heroic bosses in FL already? Or is this yet another post talking about how easy the game is based on the achievements on people they've never talked to or met?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
By people who aren't you, I'm sure.

Nor are they me.

What the best of the best world first guilds do is none of our business.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/07/2011 11:51 AMPosted by Soulyouth
So, who all in this thread is clearing heroic bosses in FL already? Or is this yet another post talking about how easy the game is based on the achievements on people they've never talked to or met?

raises hand.

norms felt very easy but we over geared them as I think they were tuned for 359s
HM feel alot better.

How are you in heroic FL if you haven't killed Ragnaros?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]