[A] Eye Candy (6/7)H Recruiting!

85 Dwarf Shaman
Hello, we're Eye Candy!

We have an IMMEDIATE opening for a holy paladin / resto shaman. This is NOT a bench position you will be in our main group raiding with us right away.

We're pretty good at this game so come play with us.

Our forums can be found at ec-guild.com...and it says recruitment is closed but that is no longer true! All are welcome to apply but we have a bit of a need for the classes I stated.

We are currently 6/7H in our 10 man runs...we were 4/13 heroic (10) back about 3 months ago before we all quit and now we're back to continue into hardmodes.

Our raid nights are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 7pm server-11pm server

Our history from wotlk: 11/12 HICC 25
Bane of Fallen King in 10 man at 20% buff
12/12 Ulduar...All hardmodes dead 25
3D Sarth, and Naxx all cleared 25
BC history: Top 100 guild in sunwell!

Vanilla history: All content dead including C'thun up to Military Wing in Naxx

Sooooooo if you'd like to come hang out with us and kill some dragons stop by and post an app.

Thanks!
Edited by Moofadoobada on 10/19/2011 3:59 PM PDT
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bump
90 Human Warrior
I've heard of other folks from Executus transferring over... -narrows eyes- Why is this server suddenly interested in us?!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Not sure about other folks...but about 7 of us came over.

Bump!
85 Night Elf Druid
Why in the world would you come here?
90 Gnome Warlock
Ignore Arhundel.

You can honestly turn any punctuation at the end of his sentences into "QQ" and it would more accurately portray his tone.

Welcome to Farstriders!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Thanks friends.

Bump!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bump for a good tank or ranged dps!
85 Human Paladin
Having a hard time registering on your forums, and I also can't find you or anyone in your guild online lol. I'd like to apply for your tanking slot, so any help would be great =)
85 Dwarf Shaman
We all work during the day....thanks for the app!

Bump for a good ranged dps!
85 Human Warlock
EC is pretty damn good, give em a try, you'll love the results ;P
85 Dwarf Shaman
hey thanks khotalo...bump!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Still need a good ranged dps...!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Eye Candy has bunch of good people. I like them and their sense of humor and they have plenty of room to expand. Discipline and Peyla are especially awesome.
85 Gnome Priest
<3
85 Dwarf Shaman
07/13/2011 09:04 AMPosted by Evanglade
Eye Candy has bunch of good people. I like them and their sense of humor and they have plenty of room to expand. Discipline and Peyla are especially awesome.

Why thank you fine hunter, I like your guild too :).
85 Worgen Druid
Eye Candy is merging with Dude Ranch!
85 Dwarf Shaman
07/14/2011 11:23 PMPosted by Bigbeh
Eye Candy is merging with Dude Ranch!

Just to be clear....Eye Candy is NOT merging with Dude Ranch. This is a wild rumor that was hatched in trade chat...we have no intention of, nor did we ever have any intention of merging with Dude Ranch.

Thanks...and bump!
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for an awesome guild. Discipline's a killer healer, and I had a ton of fun with you guys in TB the other night. It was a blast. Always nice to see friendly people around :D.

Edit: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE MOOF! :P
Edited by Dominitari on 7/15/2011 9:06 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]