[A] Eye Candy (6/7)H Recruiting!

90 Draenei Paladin
Moof I forgot to give you a warm welcome to Farstriders as a fellow Executus player. So here is your warm welcome.

Fun bunch of guys and woman. Solid group with a great sense of humor and they don't take things too far. Wish I could join y'all but Doomkins would have my hide if I did :(
85 Dwarf Shaman
Moof I forgot to give you a warm welcome to Farstriders as a fellow Executus player. So here is your warm welcome.

Fun bunch of guys and woman. Solid group with a great sense of humor and they don't take things too far. Wish I could join y'all but Doomkins would have my hide if I did :(

Thanks friend!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bump recruiting good ranged dps!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Need good ranged dps please feel free to apply!
1 Human Paladin
do you have a caster nominated for the legendary yet?
85 Gnome Priest
We are roughly midway in getting our second caster the eternals. On a side note we are more interested in progression on heroic modes which should be the main mindset if you choose to app.
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bump need good ranged dps
85 Gnome Priest
We are still in high demand of a mage for heroic content. If you feel that you can compete at this level of content and don't mind bashing your head against your desk after wiping 4 hours to the same boss, please apply.
1 Human Paladin
would the person you are recruiting be required to leave their guild to join yours?
Edited by Eaglechild on 9/1/2011 8:02 AM PDT
43 Dwarf Hunter
07/06/2011 12:46 PMPosted by Arhundel
Why in the world would you come here?

I imagine since their progression is actually relevant on this server. Any guild that moves here just wants to be a pretty flower in a sea of !@#$, as there is no other logical reason.
1 Human Paladin
09/01/2011 08:17 AMPosted by Rhymes

I imagine since their progression is actually relevant on this server. Any guild that moves here just wants to be a pretty flower in a sea of !@#$, as there is no other logical reason.

there is no other logical reason, and CERTAINLY not because of the population difference

you're intolerable
43 Dwarf Hunter
Seems like there would be better options if population was the primary qualifier.

That said, welcome, and good luck. From a personal standpoint, I am happy with it, as it only makes the realm stronger. Should be fun to see who finishes heroic 7/7 first.
85 Gnome Priest
09/01/2011 08:00 AMPosted by Eaglechild
would the person you are recruiting be required to leave their guild to join yours?

well I just wrote a like 5 page response to this then deleted it and decided that "YES" would suffice
85 Dwarf Shaman
09/01/2011 08:17 AMPosted by Rhymes

Yea...we're not trying to pretend to be good at all. We have no illusion that we are some top 100 guild and that it was our server holding us back.

One of our friends moved his toons here when we quit and when we came back we wanted to be on an alliance dominated server, and none of us really liked executus all that much. Plus the pve realm sounded pretty nice until we got here and couldn't kill all the horde that were questing around us. So we all moved here and we are comfortable as everyone is quite friendly and there alot of people that were very welcoming.

Anyways back to recruitment...we aren't currently recruiting anything specifically. With that said I am looking for 1 more solid raid member to be able to rotate in to keep competition for raid slots high. If you think you can compete with our raiders please apply. No tanks cause our tanks are scary and would kill me if I recruited another.

Thanks!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bump!
85 Dwarf Shaman
Updated...still looking for anyone who thinks they can keep up with our raiders!
90 Worgen Hunter
By any chance would you care for a 6/7 norm hunter thats coming from a recently great progression but dead guild that pulls great numbers? Or even a Frost/Blood DK or Ele/resto shammy? Those last 2 are geared for fl just havent been in them.
85 Gnome Priest

09/27/2011 12:31 AMPosted by Drezzerr
By any chance would you care for a 6/7 norm hunter thats coming from a recently great progression but dead guild that pulls great numbers? Or even a Frost/Blood DK or Ele/resto shammy? Those last 2 are geared for fl just havent been in them.

We are currently good on hunters and tanks/mdps. We could possibly use a shaman since our current one hates us and rerolled. A second hero capable player in the roster could be useful. Fill out an app on the guild site so that we can pick your brain a little bit
Hey, good luck on H.Rags. That last phase looks like a real pain.
85 Gnome Priest
<3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]