Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
GUILD: Team X Calibre
SERVER: US - Winterhoof
Team X Calibre is currently a level 25 guild. We average in age around 32 years old. We are primarily made up of working adult professionals. Team X Calibre has been together since the Open Beta back in November of 2004. We have traveled across a few servers before finally settling on Winterhoof. For our female gamers...we have several active female members in our guild...including several in our guild leadership. We also have several raiding couples including my wife & I.
Our primary goal as a guild is to push end game content, while maintaining an environment conducive to having obligations outside of the game. We will not have world firsts, and we will likely not have realm firsts, but we do offer the opportunity to play with like-minded adults, who want to enjoy the end game while pushing the content that is available to us.
LOOT SYSTEM: EPGP
CURRENT SCHEDULE: 10 man: Team #1 - Saturday from 8-11 pm CST (server) & Sunday from 6-9 pm CST (server); Team #2 - Thursday & Friday; From 8-11 pm CST (server)
PROGRESSION: Tier 11 - 12/12; Tier 12 - 5/7
* Must play well with others. Because we are a guild of adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerance for drama or disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how amazing you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.
* Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. While we understand that the demographic that we are seeking will have things that may arise and may cause them to miss a raid here and there, we do expect you to make a commitment to our guild.
* Know your class. I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.
* Be a competent raider. This includes preparing for our raids by reading the strategies & watching the videos we post on our forums as well as making the extra effort to find out additional information on your own. With our limited raid schedule, it is imperative that everyone comes to the raid with a decent amount of knowledge of the encounter. Know what is expected of your class in the encounter & be prepared to execute your role effectively. We expect you to show up on time & prepared to raid (i.e., with appropriate flasks, potions, buff food, etc.)
* Be willing to improve. The first step to becoming a better player is recognizing that there is always something new to learn and always room for improvement. You must accept this, and actively seek to improve yourself as a player, as well as constructively work with your classmates so that we can improve as a team.
* Gear. We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have the skill and dedication to be a successful part of our team, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to your application. We do expect you to be properly enchanted & gemmed for your class/spec.
* Loyalty. Team X Calibre is a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a long term part of our guild. This means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.
We are looking for individuals who are looking for a long term raiding home. We aren't interested in folks who are always looking for a bigger, better deal. We want committed raiders. We will consider all competent raiders looking for a new home...so all experienced raiders are encouraged to apply. Our group is flexible enough to accommodate most any class & spec to maximize our raid team.
If you are interested, please go to our website at http://www.teamxcalibre.com & fill out our application. If you have any questions...please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, through our website or in-game.
Edited by Kahunax on 9/7/2011 6:58 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.