i365 Vicious vs i371 Vicious - Comparison

(Locked)

86 Blood Elf Rogue
07/06/2011 07:05 PMPosted by Craigchrist
Only people grinding last week purchased Vicious with honor. They're not the only ones who lost out, compensation needs to be a little more inclusive.

Who else lost out?

People who didn't save honor because they were told directly that they would not have to honor grind again. Like Zarhym said, with proper information people would've saved 4k HP for season 10. That's two pieces of gear, and I think they owe us at least that. How much compensation is needed for gems/enchants/times? That can be debated.
85 Human Warrior
If everyone knew that the 365 gear was useless then they prolly woudln't had wasted their time on grinding honor. 4k honor is not all we're entitled to. There's also the gold and enchants we've spent on.

Turning all 365 to 371 is reasonable because all the time grinding for 365 is equal to time grinding for 371 gear.
90 Orc Shaman

why you all still pay for this trash game

Making a couple mistakes doesn't make it trash, especially if they actually fix the mistakes they made. We understand that you no longer wish to play, but could you stop spamming every other post because your bored no that you no longer play Wow?
26 Goblin Hunter
It's actually quite IMPRESSIVE how Blizz managed to outrage every last segment of the PVP poulation :)

The top-end players will now have to regrind 40 hours worth of BGs, or do their 2200+ rated matches with several percent of stats missing.

The regular players sunk thousands of gold in enchants and countless hours honor grinding for an entire week for what they thought would be *their* BiS pvp set for the season... that's now obsolete.

So much disrespect from Blizz for the amount of time, effort and just plain pain it takes for pvpers to farm up 21000 honor and enchant everything. that's 45+ hours with a good win rate. Imagine taking away 45 hours worth of raiding loot from pve players due to "oopsie little patch notes mistake, totally forgot to tell you guys, no problem just regrind the loots and re-enchant everything, you'll live". something I think THAT would never happen.
70 Human Rogue
The problem is that some people have already replaced last week's 365 pieces with 371 pieces this week. So if they just change the 365 pieces, or change back the 371 pieces, they're screwing over a whole other group of people who will come on here and get pissed about it.
96 Human Warrior
Are you looking into how things are reviewed when you make an error?

I am absolutely flabbergasted that this second error/over sight was allowed to happen after the first error occured.
85 Night Elf Warrior
The easiest Fix whether you agree or not is change the item ID's of the S9 pvp gear to the S10 Visc. It's not hard I'm pretty sure the Caveman at Gieco could do it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/06/2011 07:11 PMPosted by Shädøw
People who didn't save honor because they were told directly that they would not have to honor grind again. Like Zarhym said, with proper information people would've saved 4k HP for season 10. That's two pieces of gear, and I think they owe us at least that. How much compensation is needed for gems/enchants/times? That can be debated.

Yeah I can totally see that now...I forgot that Bliz said that the grind wouldn't be needed. Wow. This is a big snafu on the dev team and a tough fix if they want to make it right. I hate to be the guys on this end:

"Before getting into it, I want you all to know that we've maintained an open dialog with our developers over the past 24 hours regarding the way in which the PvP season transition went down since patch 4.2 " ~Zarhym
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]