i365 Vicious vs i371 Vicious - Comparison

(Locked)

90 Troll Druid
Simply amazing.
85 Tauren Paladin
Half of the frustration is the sheer lack of further communication on the subject. The error is acknowledged, largely AS a lack of communication in and of itself - and then we get one measly response to throngs of disgruntled players.
85 Undead Rogue
So what's going on here?

I just wanted to voice my displeasure with the recent armor upgrade.

Not sure where to do it (pretty sure a CSR would have given me a cookie cutter response), so I came here.

/unhappy
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
85 Human Warrior
It's been a while since Z's first post and things are not looking good. If we are not getting compensation then I'm afraid I'm very disappointed at Blizzard.

First, they made the mistake of adding 371 item level in the game for no reason when they said people who got vicious with conquest will not be needing to grind for honor next season.

Secondly, they "forgot" to tell us that 371 gear was going to be implement in the game. Very sneaky.

Last week, I have grinded 2 sets of worthless 365 garbage gear. It is only garbage gear because Blizzard failed to inform us of putting 371 gear in the game. It is only fair if Blizzard either turn all 365 bought with honor into 371 because time spent grinding 365 WOULD HAD BEEN time spent grinding 371 gear. All this crap about "oh all your entitled to is 4k honor lol" is absolutely bullcrap. If I knew ahead of time there would be 371 I wouldn't spend my time in these godforsaken battlegrounds with bots and bad players.

Again, if Blizzard decides not to right these pvpers then I as well as lots of other people would be really disappointed. This is a huge black mark in Blizzard's book.
Edited by Kwok on 7/8/2011 3:13 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If i could do something to hurt this company to show them that they need to fix this i would, your customers since vanilla shouldn't feel that way blizzard...
85 Human Warrior
If we do not get compensation then it shows how much the devs really give a damn about the pvpers. Z claims they are looking for a way for us to get compensation but its been 2 days since another reply has been heard. Time is running out and if you don't have any answers then that is only making Blizzard look worse. From their bad ideas (putting 371 in the game) to miscommunication/hiding information (not telling us 371 is going to be in the game) and not giving a damn about the player base (if we do not get the compensation).
44 Gnome Warrior
07/08/2011 03:21 AMPosted by Kwok
From their bad ideas (putting 371 in the game) to miscommunication/hiding information (not telling us 371 is going to be in the game) and not giving a damn about the player base (if we do not get the compensation).

It was worse than miscommunication. I swear there was a blue post at one point leading up to this season that defended the honor grind by stating "you'll only ever need to do it once now". Blizz was obviously implying that, once you have all the conquest gear, you won't need to honor grind in the next season because you will already have the gear.

They also stated that Vicious gear would be available in Season 10 for honor. Technically, this is correct. However, it is completely reasonable for the players to think that "Vicious gear" referred to the Vicious gear that was already in the game and available for Conquest points.

Instead, they meant that gear-which-is-completely-better-than-Vicious-gear-but-is-going-to-have-the-same-name-as-Vicious-gear gear would be available for honor.

This was not miscommunication, this was deception. Multiple messages were communicated to the playerbase that would lead us to believe in something that was totally false.

I don't really care, myself. I'm not a top palyer, so I'll just replace my ilvl 365 with the Conquest gear and suck up the 6 ilvl difference in the meantime. But I totally understand the outrage of other players. You were wronged.
90 Human Warlock
Also why is US forums so slack to respond compared to EU?
It seems whenever I need info I need to visit the EU forums.
90 Human Hunter
I would like to know soon, how this issue is going to be resolved. It's not going to go away, and whether I continue to play Wow and PVP depends on its resolution.
90 Human Warlock
It was worse than miscommunication. I swear there was a blue post at one point leading up to this season that defended the honor grind by stating "you'll only ever need to do it once now".

So it's basically 'lying' to the population.

* Conquest -> JP conversion ?
* Honor cap temporary removal ?
* Regrind honor to replace your season of work from now on ?
* Regrind gold, mats, honor to re-enchant, regem, reforge ?
* Dungeon JP ->honor wasted ?
* Slap to 2200+ players gear color status ?
* Appropriate iLevel weapons ?

Regardless of whether people grinding honor in a week or conquests during the season, it was just a huge mess of things. (As if the PvP community didn't already have issues to complain about).
85 Blood Elf Warrior
07/08/2011 01:19 AMPosted by Serioussam
@Blizz, Time is money friend!!!

This. Yes.
17 Human Paladin
I will be unsubbing if this remains the case. GL Blizz, Good Job on screwing over your PVP player base.

The only way to get anything fixed around here is to cancel our accounts and leave a comment why we are doing it.
Edited by Ezria on 7/8/2011 4:52 AM PDT
90 Gnome Death Knight
As I promised, I am posting my GM conversation that I had after opening a ticket asking for a refund on the honor I spent this last weekend.

Enjoy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Squigis00/WoWScrnShot_070711_144657.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Squigis00/WoWScrnShot_070711_144724.jpg

Looks like some of the GM's were also blindsided by this.

But this still goes to my post yesterday afternoon it. Their primary failure was communication. Looks like they have internal failures of communication and need to get their $#@! together. (hey Blizz, still waiting for our corrective action statement)

This is just piss poor from the Dev team. Your customers have no idea and thier own people have no idea. That is sad indeed. Looks like upper mgmt need to do some clean house activities.
85 Human Paladin
While we can understand the confusion this sudden change may have caused, we will not be performing upgrades for items purchased before Season 10 - with honor or any other currency.

Owned!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]