i365 Vicious vs i371 Vicious - Comparison

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
07/08/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Fripside
Well...hopefully you guys get some fast honor from just doing your normal BGing for fun and not solely for honor grinding :(

I play for fun, but to be competitive and effective, I need to reduce the gap in my gear versus my opponent's gear as much as possible. As it is, I will always be at least one level behind the top geared players because I do not play in arena or rated battlegrounds. That fact alone makes it important for me to upgrade as soon as possible, otherwise the gap in gear level puts me at a serious disadvantage.

For me the biggest problem isn't grinding to get the honor in bg's. I'm not worried about having work for the new 12 peice pvp diner. but

It's the cost of re-enchanting, engreering, geming and every piece that bothered me.

In this game time is money (or gold in this case)

It's going cost alot mats, gold and time.

If we could only some way or method transfer the enchanmets,gems and etc from one armor items to the next. This whole thing wouldn't even bein a minor annoyance.

55 Goblin Death Knight
07/06/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Sadismo
It also doesnt take that long to get 26k honor. Sure its a grind if you do it all at once, but over the course of say 7 days thats 4k honor a day which is not hard to do at all. If your winning is 3 hours a day tops.

god damn it, that makes it feel even worse
85 Night Elf Hunter
[quote]
It just means that if we decide we care about how we hoodwinked you out of HP, Gems, Mats, $, etc and we feel like we might do something to help the problem we created, we will...maybe. But, probably not. We just aren't in a position currently to care all that much at this point in time. You know we have doughnuts in the break room, right? Well, do you?! Again, it's about finding a way to do something that makes sense in a way that's fair to as many people as possible-but mostly us. We would really hate to inconvenience ourselves when it seems you are more than able to carry the burden of our mistakes-and continue to pay us for it. Works out nicely for us. If we find that solution (we should probably start looking, eh? Nah, there's still a few doughnuts left.), we will let you all know. Or not. Either way, most of you will just sit there and take it anyway. b

Translated. This is what I got from the post. Just going to finish grinding the upgraded gear and take this as a lesson learned.
Edited by Araxxisvanx on 7/8/2011 9:02 PM PDT
i think the best option would be to let the vendors by back the season 9 gear at full honor cost. I know it doesn't make up for the gold we spent on gems and enchants but its better than the 4k bone.

71 Human Warlock
What Tauranewone is saying is 100% correct, and it makes me mad. But what makes me even more mad is that ive tried to create threads saying the same thing, and they were all either locked or deleted.They even banned me from forum posting (Luckily i have two accounts).

Blizzard i would apreciate if you would let us talk to you about how unfair it is.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Iv been reading this amazing forum for awhile and im so sick of you pvers trying to make us look like idiots. Most of the comments who post they "they dont care and we should stop QQing" is all pve geared. Why dont we just grind again? Sure we could grind it all back but for what reason? the pvping community has spentless hours upon hours farming honor and gold trying to make themselves ready for the season 10 only to get slapped in the face with this slightly better horrible looking gear. not to mention, the new 85s who begin their pvp will have the better gear than us (for those who were too pissed to get the newest set) with their super enchants, giving them a slight advantage. Sure a compensation may be way out of hand for Blizzard to handle, but itd be nice for them to give us a something in return.
91 Orc Hunter
Iv been reading this amazing forum for awhile and im so sick of you pvers trying to make us look like idiots. Most of the comments who post they "they dont care and we should stop QQing" is all pve geared. Why dont we just grind again? Sure we could grind it all back but for what reason? the pvping community has spentless hours upon hours farming honor and gold trying to make themselves ready for the season 10 only to get slapped in the face with this slightly better horrible looking gear. not to mention, the new 85s who begin their pvp will have the better gear than us (for those who were too pissed to get the newest set) with their super enchants, giving them a slight advantage. Sure a compensation may be way out of hand for Blizzard to handle, but itd be nice for them to give us a something in return.
Because NO ONE plays both aspects of the game right?
71 Human Warlock
For all the pvers saying we should stop crying and start grinding, think about it.

How would you like it if your valor gear was changed to justice gear (as it always is)
,but without telling you blizz uped the ilvl by 6 a week after it came, and you had already farmed all thoose justice points and spent 3000g in enchants?
Edited by Karbarit on 7/8/2011 9:50 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Iv been reading this amazing forum for awhile and im so sick of you pvers trying to make us look like idiots. Most of the comments who post they "they dont care and we should stop QQing" is all pve geared. Why dont we just grind again? Sure we could grind it all back but for what reason? the pvping community has spentless hours upon hours farming honor and gold trying to make themselves ready for the season 10 only to get slapped in the face with this slightly better horrible looking gear. not to mention, the new 85s who begin their pvp will have the better gear than us (for those who were too pissed to get the newest set) with their super enchants, giving them a slight advantage. Sure a compensation may be way out of hand for Blizzard to handle, but itd be nice for them to give us a something in return

Because NO ONE plays both aspects of the game right?

Exactly! its just silly of them to make comments that they dont have a full understanding about ^_^ i challenge all the pvers who are calling us QQers to grind honor in wsg till they get their full honor gear (14 pieces) and get all their enchants. Not as easy as farming AV but hey maybe you'l get it through your close minded skulls that maybe, just maybe, its something worth earned.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
For all the pvpers saying we should stop crying and start grinding, think about it.

How would you like it if your valor gear was changed to justice gear (as it always is)
,but without telling you blizz uped the ilvl by 6 a week after it came, and you had already farmed all thoose justice points and spent 3000g in enchants?

*pvers my friend :P
71 Human Warlock
For all the pvers saying we should stop crying and start grinding, think about it.

*pvers my friend :P

Its says pvers
Edited by Karbarit on 7/8/2011 9:58 PM PDT
91 Human Warlock
When you're in full conquest S9 gear and spent the last 5 months grinding your way into it only to have players who weren't even in Bloodthirsty blues have gear in less than a week that is better to your "Heroic" equivalent pvp gear, Yes it's a huge issue. Especially when they put in minimal effort in comparison to attain said gear and now have an even better leg up despite that minimal effort. It's a slap in the face and kick in the groin at the same time. I've chosen to cancel my account as a result of this among other things.
100 Night Elf Druid
Well, I could tell a great big long story about how I've been playing this game since launch, all the different kinds of crap that the community has gone through with Blizzard, how the game has changed, why the game has become so much easier...blah blah blah.

Here's the bottom line: All of this crap has been caused by an arbitrary decision that, as of yet, remains completely unexplained. I decided when I was on vacation to start learning to PVP on my mage that I rarely play in an attempt to keep myself interested. I spent several days farming BG's and got about 3/4 vicious only to have this happen. What I care about more than the 5k gold, or the hours of time or the honor is WHY this tier of gear was created at the start of the season. For some reason...beyond all the vague meanderings about maybe kinda sorta possibly compensating people in some fashion, nobody has actually cared enough about us to explain to us why this crap was really created in the first place.

I play this game for my friends that play it, I quit "for good" about two months ago only to come back to hang out with them, one of whom is leaving for the military soon, and to play with them I have tried to find ways to keep myself entertained enough not to log off, something the game itself has ceased to do for me. I can't justify paying money and trying to make my own fun just to be insulted with arbitrary crap like this without ever even hearing why. Good luck and enjoy, but count me out.
98 Gnome Death Knight
I never post in forums, but this is ridiculous. This isn't a communication issue. This is an issue with Blizzard making players redo a grind every season from now on in order to stay competitive. It's really just a slap in the face.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]