i365 Vicious vs i371 Vicious - Comparison

(Locked)

Look up. We're posting too fast >.<

I'm confused. Your original post was about how the rogue beat you because he had slightly better gear, but your response is based purely on aesthetics, which contradicts your original post.

It's also worth mentioning that if you can't break one thousand rating in 365 gear, 371 isn't really going to help you either.

And now time to speak to you. You may have a sexy beard but you are not entitled to be an ass and make assumptions.

Edit: I am in my own party of Valreon logic. I'd rather stay sexy than cry over this and update to the "new" armor.
Edited by Valreon on 7/9/2011 1:59 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
It doesn't matter. This isn't a problem about aesthetics.

It's about time spent. compensation, and the sense of entitlement.
10 Dwarf Warrior
07/09/2011 01:58 AMPosted by Valreon
And now time to speak to you. You may have a sexy beard but you are not entitled to be an ass and make assumptions.

It's not an assumption, you don't have a 1550 achievement from any season. It's more of an educated guess, sorry.

90 Human Mage
Just because people sucked it up and grinded 371 gear this week doesn't mean it's all good.

The expectations that Blizz established were clear for season 10. And then it was changed, inexplicably and without warning. Just because people are moving on does not mean that all is forgiven and people are ready to embrace the all-new, honor grindy PvP system.

Certainly not.

10 Dwarf Warrior
Just because people sucked it up and grinded 371 gear this week doesn't mean it's all good.

The expectations that Blizz established were clear for season 10. And then it was changed, inexplicably and without warning. Just because people are moving on does not mean that all is forgiven and people are ready to embrace the all-new, honor grindy PvP system.

Certainly not.

Move on already, you're going to get free honor. Be happy.
90 Human Mage
You're trolling
What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now. ~Author Unknown
100 Night Elf Druid

Certainly not.

Again, you're only thinking about it from your own perspective, effectively ignoring the people who did grind. It reminds me of a selfish, stubborn child.

However, if you give full compensation to the lazy people, you are repeating the same mistake. Those people have just spent the past few days doing the same exact thing that you are complaining about that you didn't get rewarded for.

In other words, you're creating a neverending cycle. Those people will come here and complain that they want compensation for the time spent grinding 371 since they effectively wasted their time on it because they could have received it for free.

Therefore, by caving in to your demands, they cause even more problems. Their solution is the most practical and will have no backlash.
Edited by Warpuras on 7/9/2011 2:04 AM PDT
10 Dwarf Warrior
You're trolling.

Just because I don't agree with your ideal doesn't mean I am trolling, we have a difference of opinion.
90 Human Mage
I never demanded anything, I just think it was a dumb change, was communicated incredibly badly, and I don't like the new system.

90 Human Mage
07/09/2011 02:05 AMPosted by Vanndar
You're trolling.

Just because I don't agree with your ideal doesn't mean I am trolling, we have a difference of opinion.

And what is my ideal, exactly?

And Warmpuras / Vanndar you should probably just stick to one forum ID for this spam.
10 Dwarf Warrior
07/09/2011 02:05 AMPosted by Crym
I never demanded anything, I just think it was a dumb change, was communicated incredibly badly, and I don't like the new system.

You won't be blind-sighted by it next season, consider it a lesson learned. They've apologized and are going to grant people honor, from what I hear. Just give it a rest already.

100 Night Elf Druid
Regardless of whether you personally demanded anything or not, if you look back a few pages you can clearly read others demanding complete compensation for their time spent.

The funny thing is they can't refute my response, since trying to do so would just make them seem extremely selfish and even more entitled.

It's also funny because those people who did grind out 371 may have been standing side by side with you guys, crying out for compensation on day 1, but just gave up and roughed it out. You are going against the people who actually agreed with you, possibly even whined alongside you on the forums, just to get what you want.

And Warmpuras / Vanndar you should probably just stick to one forum ID for this spam.

Can you at least spell my name right?

We are two people who share the same ideology and clearly have been winning this thread so far. We're fighting the good fight.
Edited by Warpuras on 7/9/2011 2:09 AM PDT
10 Dwarf Warrior
And what is my ideal, exactly?

You know what I meant, I would hope. Actually, it doesn't surprise me you don't understand but I don't feel like drawing you a picture in crayon.

I have no idea who Warmpuras is, it's no character of mine.
90 Human Mage
07/09/2011 02:07 AMPosted by Vanndar

You won't be blind-sighted by it next season, consider it a lesson learned. They've apologized and are going to grant people honor, from what I hear. Just give it a rest already.

I won't be playing next season, so I won't have to worry about it.
10 Dwarf Warrior
07/09/2011 02:10 AMPosted by Crym
I won't be playing next season, so I won't have to worry about it.

Thank goodness.
90 Human Mage

We are two people who share the same ideology and clearly have been winning this thread so far. We're fighting the good fight.

Haha.. Okay. Whatever you say.
You know, back in my day, I had to wake up at 4 AM in the morning, walk 20 miles through fields of snow to and back to get this gear. And we never complained ONCE. We were thankful for what we got. We respected our mothers too! No ma'am, Yes ma'am.

Just be thankful for what you get guys and move on. We're still gaining Conquest gear at the same pace and that's all that really matters in the end right?
90 Human Mage
Okay, so you're two separate self-righteous unguilded Dragonslayers who presume to speak for the PvP community. Got it. So this thread shouldn't even be relevant to you. So maybe you should just stop posting.
100 Night Elf Druid

Haha.. Okay. Whatever you say.

You're right. I won't know until I wake up and see more responses. I know that there will be people who just outright ignore my posts and continue with "WE DEMAND COMPENSATION."

I know that arguing is essentially useless on the internet because people firmly believe in something, even if it's proven wrong, and anytime you try to argue against it, it actually has the opposite effect and makes them believe they are right even more. The more you try to argue, the more ignorant they become.

It's fine by me though. I know that Blizzard won't give total compensation. I like the back and forth banter generated on these forums. You can argue all you want, but you're not going to win.

07/09/2011 02:12 AMPosted by Crym
Okay, so you're two separate self-righteous unguilded Dragonslayers who presume to speak for the PvP community. Got it. So this thread shouldn't even be relevant to you. So maybe you should just stop posting.

Eh, you aren't trying to speak for the PvP community? Most of the people in this thread feel like they speak for everybody else.
Edited by Warpuras on 7/9/2011 2:16 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]