Turalyon and Alleria

90 Worgen Druid
Here's the question: where the Hell ARE they? They were last seen in Outland in WC2 or something, and they haven't been seen since then. Will we ever see them again? If not, I'm just gonna assume that they're dead.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Turalyon is MIA, yes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/05/2011 08:16 PMPosted by Bloodyaussie
Turalyon is MIA, yes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
They're busy making a half elf army
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/05/2011 08:16 PMPosted by Zathas
Blizzard kidnapped them and locked them in a janitor's closet.

Hmm, I heard that they were being forced to farm gold for all eternity to repent for their sins.
Reply Quote
07/05/2011 08:12 PMPosted by Marthonox
Here's the question: where the Hell ARE they? They were last seen in Outland in WC2 or something, and they haven't been seen since then. Will we ever see them again? If not, I'm just gonna assume that they're dead.

Answer:

Q: Where is X? (X = Calia Menethil, Turalyon, Alleria Windrunner, Med'an, Gallywix, etc.)

A: There are several "missing" characters in the Warcraft universe, but they are not forgotten! While we'd love to talk about these characters, doing so would spoil a number of the plots we have for Cataclysm and beyond. Believe us when we say that you will definitely hear about these characters when we're ready to talk about them!

Link to thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2721372142#new-post

Conclusion: Don't stress it, man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]