I know this is naz and no one cares

85 Troll Druid
but if you have a guy named Teruko that's trying to be recruited, he ninja'd from one of our guild group runs earlier and logged... yes to all the normal questions... ML was on.. blah blah blah.. flame on..
Edited by Korgz on 7/6/2011 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
07/06/2011 04:09 AMPosted by Korgz
but if you have a guy named Teruko that's trying to be recruited, he ninja'd from one of our guild group runs earlier and logged... yes to all the normal questions... ML was on.. blah blah blah.. flame on..

What a tradgedy! Did you have it set to master looter?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Yes ML was on. It was teir shoulders. He rolled for his MS resto but after he was given the token he equip the resto tier shoulders he already had in his bag and cashed in the token for his OS shoulders. When confronted about he he ninja logged
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/04/2011 01:14 AMPosted by Dalekk
make a ticket, he gets banned/loses shoulders, qq done tada :D

Good luck with that
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It is always good to hear about abusive players though. I lead a small guild, and I wouldn't want someone like this screwing around in my guild. I'll keep an eye out for that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/01/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Teruko
Wow this is still here, makes me happy ;)

GUESS WHAT for thread necroing something a year old. you get a 1 way ticket to A BAN.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]