Elemental Lords..?

85 Troll Druid
I'm currently working on Loremaster for my main, and I'm questing in Hillsbrad atm. I just did the Durnholde Challenge quests, and something intrigued me...

Each of the first 4 "bosses" for this chain were all marked as Minion of Al'Akir / Therazane / Neptulon / Ragnaros, according to the Quest Log..However, the 5th one, D-1000 (which I'm already aware is a movie reference) is marked as Minion of "Blue"?

Is this "Blue" character someone that's been mentioned before? Is it a reference from the same movie? When I first picked up on this, my first thought was it might be something mentioned in a future patch..but who knows? Any ideas?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
It's likely just a Forsaken creation. Also, there is a mercury-empowered Ascendant fought in Deepholm (in that cave after you find the clues in the Silver Marsh) - the quest text indicates a dire need to defeat him before he becomes more powerful. Maybe the whole mercury thing is more than just a movie reference?

Mercury Sargeras?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It is possible that this is all just something that was "growing" that we "stop" somewhere in a later quest..I'll have to look more into it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
You'd probably get better feedback/discussion on this topic in the Story Forum.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]