60 TWINKS Alliance

60 Human Paladin
Final Voyage is looking for more 60s to fill our raid spots. We will start raiding on Saturday and Sunday and PvP Mon- Fri. We will help you lvl from 1-60 and get geared for the raids. So come on and join and get your T1, T2, and T2.5. PST any1 in the guild for an invite or just send a request. And u can visit our site at http://final-voyageepic60twinks.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i love twinks
BUMP
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
I was trying to find your guild in the guild finder but could not, I'm interested in joining though.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Rogue
best bet is /who in game.
But yeah this is good to get some games going.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
09/27/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Amarific
I was trying to find your guild in the guild finder but could not, I'm interested in joining though.

Warchord supposedly went on vacation for a week, but never came back. 1-2 months later the guild disbanded.

Elanya still pugs old vanilla raids, so /who elany next time you're on.
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Shaman
I'm having technical problems :/ wow wont let me log in lol. But ill try to fix this problem and pug more raids since people are actually interested
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
We need moar 60 ally twinks to keel in Hellfire.

-Leo, Clug, Torg.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Rogue
*cough smex *cough
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
10/17/2011 06:17 PMPosted by Smexualrogue
*cough smex *cough

Who?
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Shaman
Smex needs moar health
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Rogue
ahhh i shoulda rolled a tuaren!... oh wait.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]