Libertyprime's Farewell Address

85 Undead Warlock
Former fellow Horde Fizzcrankers, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason. Let no Horde deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished.

It is time for us as nations, and as individuals to set aside our longstanding feuds and unite. The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon higher ground, lest we be swept away by the flood.

Libertyprime is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection He once provided is a phantom… A memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection? The devastation wrought by the Alliance is self-evident.

We have seen our homes and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Cofside. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish <United>. Unprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times.

The time has come my former fellow Horde Fizzcrankers, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined me. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne. And from that throne…

I… Shall watch over you. From this day forward, let no Horde Fizzcranker make war upon any other Horde Fizzcranker. Let no Horde agency conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with foreign powers. And to all the enemies of the Horde, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through… No matter the cost.

Yes Fizzcrank... it is true. Your Great Bringer of Freedom, Libertyprime has indeed realm changed. My time on Fizzcrank was very memorable. I have met many amazing people (Lpadirn, Randial, Gitsum, Connquest, Duggoogar, Bellalu, Moonglum, and several more) the fact is the call to bring freedom has driven me to a new realm. I must heed that calling. I must spread freedom to other realms. Fizzcrank I know this will be hard to take. You must remain strong. If not for me, do it for yourselves. We have seen many great people leave our realm or stop playing WoW in recent months. I am very sorry Fizzcrank, that I now must go.
Yes I will miss destroying Abbadon on trade chat, yes I will miss driving the idea of freedom into peoples minds whether they like it or not (after all, there is no negotiating freedom). Its just that the calling brings me else where. I have had some very good and interesting times here that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.
Fizzcrank I wish you the best of luck. /salute.

-Sincerely,
Your Bringer of Freedom, Libertyprime
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
RP server?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yay me! :)

No, not RP. Liberty is just a little crazy. :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I hope libertyprime falls off a bridge, and survives.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/08/2011 02:29 PMPosted by Vengeance
RP

07/09/2011 05:18 AMPosted by Lpadirn
RP

08/12/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Sinnerxxs
falls off a bridge
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Necrrooooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
YAY! HE'S GONE!

Not that it matters. I've had him on ignore for years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]