*Business Time* 6/7 10M LF SPriest or Moonkin

90 Draenei Mage
Business Time - a 6/7 guild raiding 9 hrs per week (Mon/Wed/Thurs 6-9 PM PT) is recruiting! We're currently seeking one dedicated ranged player; either a shadowpriest or a moonkin would be perfect in terms of raid balance as we currently have neither of those classes.

What we're looking for:
-You are primarily a skilled damage dealer, committed to progression and willing to push through nights of wiping until we succeed!
- You are a player dedicated to excelling at your class and follow the latest theorycraft.
- You'll always research strats (and will discuss or at least read strats on our forums in-between raids).
- A raid never catches you unprepared - flasks, food, fully gemmed and enchanted - you treat your gear with care because you want to do the best you can, not because you've been told that you have to.
- You're interested in finding a like-minded group of people who are serious about tens.
- But you don't take yourself too seriously, because even though we are all ready for business, occasionally that only lasts two minutes (but two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven)..."

About us
Business Time is a progression-focused tens only guild based on Moonrunner US (PvE, PST). We just celebrated our second birthday and we've done strictly tens for all of that time. We chose to raid exclusively tens because we enjoy the challenges of additional responsibility being on every member, and we like to know the people we raid with.

We are a group of adults (ages 21 to nearly 40) that don't have an infinite amount of time to devote to raiding, so when we raid - we aren't there to mess around. At the end of Wrath we finished out the expansion with Bane of the Fallen King after acquiring Frostbrood drakes back in June. We were in the top ten "strict" rated guilds in the US at that time! Although life circumstances impacted our raiding roster back in February, we completed 7/13 heroic mode encounters in the previous tier and are currently 6/7 in Firelands. We love a good challenge and aim to complete all content.

We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST.

We are a no-drama guild that has stayed strong for over two years now. We're looking for long-term members who will stick around and continue to make our guild a great place to be.

If you like what you've read here and are thinking of applying or you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here in this thread. We'd love to hear from you soon, as we're looking to fill this spot in enough time to get ready for Firelands! You can also always roll an alt on Moonrunner to chat with us - look for Vidyala, Millya, Vosskah, Tobbis or Shaen, or ask any member of Business Time for an officer.

If you'd like to check us out some more, you can do so at:
http://businesstimeguild.com
Edited by Millya on 7/19/2011 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

"O reason not the need! Our basest beggars
Are in the poorest thing superfluous.
Allow not nature more than nature needs,
Man's life is cheap as beast's."

Oh No!

Drama in the guild!

Edit: language filter ate my first Shakespeare quote
Edited by Ullariend on 7/10/2011 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
"O reason not the need! Our basest beggars
Are in the poorest thing superfluous.
Allow not nature more than nature needs,
Man's life is cheap as beast's."

Oh No!

Drama in the guild!

Edit: language filter ate my first Shakespeare quote

Oh Ulla. There's no drama. Also, watch your tongue! The language filter knew to keep out that Shakespearean filth. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/10/2011 10:29 AMPosted by Millya
Shakespearean filth.

I will stand no insults to this great man! His Piano Concerto 21 is a marvelous piece of music and he composed it while deaf! He deserves nothing but respect and praise.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
As a current app of Business Time, I can vouch for this guild's general level of awesomeitude. I don't think I've ever raided with quite so efficient a group; if you're pondering an application, ponder no more!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/10/2011 11:27 AMPosted by Fsob
Shakespearean filth.

I will stand no insults to this great man! His Piano Concerto 21 is a marvelous piece of music and he composed it while deaf! He deserves nothing but respect and praise.

Tchaikovsky's sonnets were better
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/10/2011 02:58 PMPosted by Ullariend

Tchaikovsky's sonnets were better

Lies and slander!

Although his 1812 Overture is absolutely brilliant!! (yes, I really mean this)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Interesting
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Love this new feature where they track your mounts/pets. Wish they would let you decide to filter out certain ones however.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
07/11/2011 04:45 AMPosted by Fsob
Love this new feature where they track your mounts/pets. Wish they would let you decide to filter out certain ones however.

I haven't checked it out yet, Fsob. Do you mean unobtainable ones (i.e. TCG mounts etc?)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/11/2011 07:22 AMPosted by Millya

I haven't checked it out yet, Fsob. Do you mean unobtainable ones (i.e. TCG mounts etc?)

Yeah, ones that are no longer obtainable and the pet store/tcg ones that I'm never going to pay money for. It's still better then nothing though. =D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
You can filter those out; near the top of each respective page, hit "Show advanced filters." You can checkbox anything you want to show up; just leave the TCG (and probably Promotion) checkboxes unchecked.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/11/2011 08:54 AMPosted by Rhius
You can filter those out; near the top of each respective page, hit "Show advanced filters." You can checkbox anything you want to show up; just leave the TCG (and probably Promotion) checkboxes unchecked.

I never even noticed that advanced options button. Thankies!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
-Blows bubbles out of pipe-
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
-pops bubbles with a blow from a pipe-
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks again for the Bear run Fsob
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
07/11/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Fsob
-pops bubbles with a blow from a pipe-

You're going to kick some ass with your own pipe wrench?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
WTB applicants!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/11/2011 10:29 PMPosted by Meraxis
Thanks again for the Bear run Fsob

Right back at'cha!

Can't think of anything clever to say in which I make a pun of how close a 'bear run' is to a 'beer run'... I'll give you this instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2b8ENc_Ak
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]