Can one still aquire the Insane title?

24 Human Paladin
I have blood sail admiral but sadly it is on my DK tank which I dont fancy much.

Are the rest of the rep gains still do-able?
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
Yes, but Shen'dralar rep has been removed as a requirement.
Reply Quote
24 Human Paladin
So the only impossible... well improbable faction is now Bloodsail.

Neat.
Edited by Pageboy on 7/11/2011 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I believe so, yes. Some of the old methods were removed in 4.0, but it's still doable.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
If you can find the earned by date on mine, that should be proof
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
So the only impossible... well improbable faction is now Bloodsail.

Neat.

Bloodsail is possible without having to kill bootybay guards it just takes a looooong time camping one npc goblin somewhere or other .... i think
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Well, Darkmoon Faire is still a pretty huge pain, although nothing compared to Shen'rendar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/11/2011 11:07 AMPosted by Turkic
Well, Darkmoon Faire is still a pretty huge pain, although nothing compared to Shen'rendar.

I dunno, getting those cards is effing annoying. Diamonds were far cheaper.
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Paladin
I think a lot of PVP honor point grinders achieved this title last week... :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
07/11/2011 11:10 AMPosted by Holyfrikncow

What have you done?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
07/11/2011 11:10 AMPosted by Holyfrikncow

I hate how many people complain about this. The ones who ground up all that honor didn't do arena or RBG or else they would have had it already, yet they complain that they have to do BGs. Why is that a big deal, its not like they are doing any rated PvP.

But yes its possible, my GM got the insane title recently. I think it was right before they changed the shendelar rep because he spent so long trying to get them to exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I know someone who got it this past week.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Yes, you can still earn the Insane In The Membrane achievement, which grants the title.

Cataclysm made some aspects of it a bit easier, and some even more insane than before. Ravenholdt reputation in particular, if you didn't work on it prior to 4.0, is simply punishing.

Have fun out there!

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Yes, you can still earn the Insane In The Membrane achievement, which grants the title.

Cataclysm made some aspects of it a bit easier, and some even more insane than before. Ravenholdt reputation in particular, if you didn't work on it prior to 4.0, is simply punishing.

Have fun out there!

Wait, what? You don't turn in junkboxes anymore?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
07/11/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Treselle

I hate how many people complain about this. The ones who ground up all that honor didn't do arena or RBG or else they would have had it already, yet they complain that they have to do BGs. Why is that a big deal, its not like they are doing any rated PvP.

I feel like I'm not getting a reference here.
Reply Quote
14 Tauren Warrior
i don't think you can exalt the centaur tribes
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
07/11/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Bloodpuke

They aren't an objective of "the insane". They aren't listed in the Guild U.N. achievement. And the last time I was in Desolace, I didn't see the centaurs marked with tribes.
Reply Quote
24 Human Paladin
07/11/2011 11:32 AMPosted by Azreluna

I feel like I'm not getting a reference here.

me neither.

could someone elaborate?

btw what is the new method for ravenholdt?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
07/11/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Bloodpuke

Hope you are trolling, because they were never part of the requirement to get Insane in the Membrane. It would like be saying getting exalted with the Syndicate is part of the achievement, which it isnt and is impossible to do.

Requires Darkmoon Faire, the Steamwheedle Cartel, Ravenholdt, at exalted and the bloodsail at honored. Getting Honored with Bloodsail will be a pain if starting fresh so...good luck on that.
Edited by Eithunna on 7/11/2011 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]