Custom Gladiator Mount

(Locked)

90 Tauren Shaman
I know that the achievement says "Custom Gladiator mount", and that a lot of people were not satisfied with the gladiator mount this season, so maybe in the future if you add an option to actually customize colors of skins and armor of the gladiator mount it would make people a little more satisfied with the mount if they don't like the model ! Just a thought :) <3 :$
100 Night Elf Druid
.05% of the top arena population should make you special enough (snowflake). No need to waste game resources just for a custom mount.
85 Troll Hunter
Firehawk woulda been nice.

ohwaitnotforpve
90 Tauren Shaman
07/07/2011 01:03 PMPosted by Nightsbane
.05% of the top arena population should make you special enough (snowflake). No need to waste game resources just for a custom mount.

not about feeling special.. no need to waste game resources? ahaha wow
100 Night Elf Druid
07/07/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Twayne

not about feeling special.. no need to waste game resources? ahaha wow

Well what is it about when you can customize it and have it use game resources for each specific player?

The custom mount is that Blizzard makes a Custom mount (not you) for doing an arena season as a top competitor (0.05%) - that's reward enough. Considering the corruption S9 had a lot of people don't deserve anything.
90 Tauren Shaman
I understand what they meant by custom, and it's about having a choice in your mount color being a kind of cool idea, i think someones mad about something !
100 Night Elf Druid
07/07/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Twayne
I understand what they meant by custom, and it's about having a choice in your mount color being a kind of cool idea, i think someones mad about something !

Nothing to be mad about I honestly rarely see those awesome glad mounts being ridden much like a Black Proto Drake or Black AQ mount - it's like "oh that exists?"

I just don't want to have to download unnecessary gaming space just so someone can customize their mount to be "Lol-Pimped."
90 Tauren Shaman
well maybe I don't want too download unnecessary gaming space just so you can slay scripted dragons and get your pve gear to be "Lol-Pimped."
100 Night Elf Druid
07/07/2011 01:40 PMPosted by Twayne
well maybe I don't want too download unnecessary gaming space just so you can slay scripted dragons and get your pve gear to be "Lol-Pimped."

It's a PvE game, always has been always will be. You should probably play a PvP based MMO if you really want to complaint about anything otherwise your ignorance will be ignored.
90 Tauren Shaman
why are you even on these forums ? you're clearly the ignorant one lol !
90 Human Rogue
07/06/2014 07:00 AMPosted by Beachsamurai
lol wonder if this retard is still around 2014.....

Why? He's right lol.
90 Tauren Shaman
07/06/2014 07:02 AMPosted by Djxd
07/06/2014 07:00 AMPosted by Beachsamurai
lol wonder if this retard is still around 2014.....

Why? He's right lol.

its not a pve focused game anymore its both now, especially on pvp servers....we have wpvp like every day on timless and serpents spine. PVP gear counts for a lot. If you have pve gear and walk around ur dead....ur dead!!
90 Orc Warrior
Wut
So you necro'd a 3 year old thread knowing it was 3 years old. Okay.
90 Tauren Shaman
07/06/2014 07:37 AMPosted by Roske
So you necro'd a 3 year old thread knowing it was 3 years old. Okay.

for the lulz...
100 Troll Death Knight
07/06/2014 07:42 AMPosted by Beachsamurai
for the lulz...

Makes sense.

Lets agree on nerfing ret though.

#NerfRet2014
100 Human Warrior
07/06/2014 07:14 AMPosted by Beachsamurai
its not a pve focused game anymore its both now

you're dumb. it is still pve focus and always will be
90 Orc Monk
07/07/2011 01:38 PMPosted by Nightsbane
07/07/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Twayne

Nothing to be mad about I honestly rarely see those awesome glad mounts being ridden much like a Black Proto Drake or Black AQ mount - it's like "oh that exists?"

I just don't want to have to download unnecessary gaming space just so someone can customize their mount to be "Lol-Pimped."

*buys a glad pilot at end of season for mount*
Edited by Ssjwindjr on 7/6/2014 3:45 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]