Season Transition Compensation

87 Worgen Mage
lol...by the time they figure out how to compensate ppl you wont need honor and your extra 4k with be for a stack of ore. If you actuall do any pvping you've already bought most or all of the s10 honor 2 weeks later anway.

4k honor is nothing, people just need to get over it or ask for 4k gold instead.

CASH IS ALWAYS THE BEST COMPENSATION.

They probably should add a thing where you can trade in honor for gold at a rate of 1 to 4 or something.

PVP'ers earn NO MONEY. We spend gold on enchants and gems and never get any reward. Random Battleground? NO GOLD REWARD. PVE'ers do a random dungeon and get gold. WTF?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey guys...Blues post in the customer service forum:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2869126930?page=2

Ok guys,

Looks like they are investigating some of these cases through our game master department, please submit a petition or web ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/

***Please keep the following message in mind, you must have spent the honor between the June 28 and July 5 to be eligible.****

During maintenance, 4000 Honor Points will be automatically applied to all characters that spent Honor on any item level 365 items following the release of 4.2, between the June 28 and July 5 maintenances.

The compensation Honor Points given will be able to go over the point cap, but anyone who goes over will not be able to earn more Honor until they spend under the 4000 cap. Any Honor over the cap will need to be spent before the start of Season 11 when it will be converted to gold.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
The simple , elegant solution, (excepting gems and enchants /cry) would be to have a vender that would trade the season 9 ilvl 365 pieces for the season 10 ilvl 371 stuff one for one no matter when the season 9 gear was obtained.

But to give some 4,000, and them have bought like one piece,

and others get not even that token and have farmed a full set, gemmed it; enchanted it; and already stared farming the s10 stuff.

/slap in the face.

ETA and i already did submit a ticket with almost a 2 day wait.

checked in my guild and found others in my boat and some that bought one or two pieces and got the 4,000.

Bad Form. Bad Form.
Edited by Gymm on 7/19/2011 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I as well did not get any honor compensation as well, whats going on here? is this still being worked on? my feed shows s9 after patch went live.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I was robbed of my honor.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I just realized, by reading forums, isn't ANYONE suspicious that the people who grinded 20k or so honor that week got nothing, but the people who bought, maybe, one or two pieces got their 4k honor?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Same here..

I bought 2 pieces of the changed over gear that became obsoleted on Tues 6/28. Was that not on that week, and if not im not sure how i would have picked that gear if it wasn't there for Honor..

Anyways I did not get reimbursed any honor points

ps.. You can still see it in my characters "Activity Feed"
Edited by Hargood on 7/19/2011 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I did not get any honor that we were supposed to get today on the 3 toons that purchaced the level 365 pieces either !
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Put in my ticket. Hope it helps. I recieved around 19000 honor that week, and replaced 5 items. All surplus honor after replacing bloodthisrty items went toward disenchanting.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I didnt get it on 5 of my toons that i played that weekend but got it on two others, way to go blizz. all those toons accrued and spent way more than 4k honor so no reason for them not to get it. if blizz cant figure out which toons spent honor on crap gear then they should have just given every toon in this game 4k honor and been done.

i am wondering about a post above me and people who ground out alot of honor got nothing.

i also multibox 5 shamans who played and bought about 8 pieces that weekend all of them playing at the same time and spending there points at EXACTLY the same time and lol only one of 4 got its 4k points.
Edited by Keenoh on 7/19/2011 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My druid got 4k honor when it only bought 1 piece but my Death Knight which bought like 4-5 pieces did not get the 4k honor. -.-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
07/19/2011 12:04 PMPosted by Húntard
I just realized, by reading forums, isn't ANYONE suspicious that the people who grinded 20k or so honor that week got nothing, but the people who bought, maybe, one or two pieces got their 4k honor?

I noticed this as well. Maybe have high hopes that there are greater things in store for such players? :P
Reply Quote
91 Orc Hunter
Checked the dates of my purchase; all my gear was between the dates listed. No honour given. Too bad, I was enjoyig PvP prior to this, but now I don't trust them to not do something like this again, right down to cheating people from the 4k honour.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Really strange... I've been hearing some of my friends say they got 4k Honor, and they don't even PvP! :p Blizzard will probably fix this soon....We can only hope.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
07/19/2011 12:12 PMPosted by Cozzene
Checked the dates of my purchase; all my gear was between the dates listed. No honour given. Too bad, I was enjoyig PvP prior to this, but now I don't trust them to not do something like this again, right down to cheating people from the 4k honour.

I only grinded 2 or 3 pieces on my two eligible Characters, and did not receive they 4000.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I bought the whole set of S9 before S10 came out, but didn't receive any HP yet. I filed a ticket, will check it later this evening.

I didn't raid very much, mostly enjoyed the battlegrounds, since it's easier to find ppl to play with and won't cost too much time. I think bliz doesn't take this problem seriously. They are able to solved it in a much better way (as some ppl mentioned), but they didn't.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

just got my son to check his account, unlike myself who farmed full blood thirsty , then full vicious season 9 and is working on season 10, he farmed 2 pieces of the season 9 stuff on a new 85, boom that toon on that account got the 4k honor points.

my toons got nothing, zip nada.

gg bliz gg
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
just here to say, i didn't get my honor either! yay blizzard...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
07/19/2011 12:12 PMPosted by Húntard
Really strange... I've been hearing some of my friends say they got 4k Honor, and they don't even PvP! :p Blizzard will probably fix this soon....We can only hope.

I'm also sure it's just a mistake, but clearly they need a wake-up call. It is unreasonable as a company with their resources to constantly get it wrong like they are some tiny Indy gaming company. Just submit tickets, and hpefully they will fix it. Neither of my tunes who purchased during the time period were compensated, kinda disappointing that they cannot allocate their resources properly. I know they must do a large amount of research to get this right, but they are experienced enough that I'm done letting them off the hook for poor follow through, and they deserve the heat they are getting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]