Season Transition Compensation

85 Undead Death Knight
Just submit a ticket, and in a few days I guess we'll get out honor
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Lame, my buddy just logged on, he bought one piece during that time frame and got his 4K, I bought a whole set and didn't get anything.

Fail.
Reply Quote
no honor on my alts. some guildies didnt get the honor either. Suprise! another screw up!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
yeah, I submitted one on my alt. Right now the wait time is 2 Days 7 hours........but to be honest I'm not holding my breath.

Just submit a ticket, and in a few days I guess we'll get our honor
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
so i have 6 85s on 4 of them i purchased at least one s9 Vicious piece. On this guy i was already gear capped at the time, and on the remaining guy i just didnt spend the honor (so he isn't eligible). Not one got the promised 4k honor but they did say:

07/08/2011 06:18 PMPosted by Bashiok
Due to other service related work the soonest we would be able to distribute this Honor is the 7/19 Tuesday maintenance.

07/08/2011 06:18 PMPosted by Bashiok
soonest

so i shall wait and see
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Oh I'm Very Pissed now, I log on Find that I have 4k Honor on ONE toon all the other toons I farmed Honor on Have the same they had before WTF BLIZZ I spent more time Gearing alts too you Know!!!!

Nothing todo except wait i Gess. Oh well Back to FF9

Oh cool, Read the post on Ingame ticket base, Hopefully It getz fixed tomarrow...Removing ticket for now.

Thank you for pointing that out Foxsong. :3
Edited by Buefordz on 7/19/2011 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah grinded full set of S9 honor gear that week and no compensation here. Whereas I'm seeing some people who bought 0 pieces that week get free 4k honor.. I don't understand how the compensation gets that mixed up.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
No honor points for me either...[sigh]
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Rogue
Guys guys! I just looked on the in game ticket system and apparently they plan on fixing this during a small maintenance tomorrow!

go see if you don't believe me
Edited by Foxsong on 7/19/2011 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Guys guys! I just looked on the in game ticket system and apparently they plan on fixing this during a small maintenance tomorrow!

Where? How? Link?

EDIT: Never mind... here it is

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=40009&parentCategoryId&pageNumber=1&categoryId=2318

I do have to say it's quite curious that this "bug" appears by the accounts posted here to effect mostly those people who ground out 10K honor or more.
Edited by Gelk on 7/19/2011 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2838424151?page=18#352
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I just read it. Looks like they're giving it a round 2 whirl during off-peak maintenance tomorrow.
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Rogue

Where? How? Link?

the in game ticket system it says it for Customer service, top issues, Season 10 compensation, article id 40009
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
From the "official" compensation post linked here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2838424151?page=18#352:

Around 50% of the intended recipients did not receive the 4000 honor that they should have with today’s maintenance. We’re in the process of scheduling an off-peak maintenance early tomorrow morning to correct that and deliver the remaining compensation packages.

Sorry for the hiccup, we’ll get them to you soon.

-Bashiok-

edit: to add link to post.
Edited by Kronnix on 7/19/2011 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is serious business. Some players write that we shouldn't complain, that this is just a game. Yes, it is a game...one that we pay a lot of money for. We aren't just gamers, we're customers. I can say that my enjoyment of this game fell hard when the season 10 honor gear came out after I had been grinding to outfit 2 characters in complete season 9 gear. Further, when I didn't get any compensation this morning.

Yes, this is a game... which is why I don't understand the iron fist Blizzard clenches around virtual crap. It costs them nothing to give me an upgrade. Likely, it will cost them many customers to not perform upgrades. I'm not sure if I'll quit, my whole family plays, but I'm really going to play less. I'm so much less emotionally compelled to log in now that this ruined any good vibes I had about playing.

Time is money, friends, and we've been screwed out of both.
Reply Quote
A parting thought: Imagine a world ruled by arrogant tyrants who don't care about you except to take your money. Would you want to go there?
Reply Quote
Spent over 15k honor on gear in that one week transition, got nothing in compensation, if i do not end up getting anything then there will be rage.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
That puts things into consideration....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
No honor here either. Hopefully we'll be getting a blue post soon with either an explanation, or more sugar coated bull%!##.

Knew it seemed too good to be true.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I got honor on my druid and priest but not this character who I bought the full s9 set on, do I have to open a ticket to get it? =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]