@Alliance in TB

100 Night Elf Druid
I hear cattle prods work wonders, however, I also heard if you hang a Tauren in a fence, others won't come near it.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Resto druid who backpedals and clicks...
Reply Quote
07/18/2011 02:07 AMPosted by Jjhhkk
Resto druid who backpedals and clicks...
\

Whatever I do, it seems to work ok. Also, grats on your new level one nobody. Why can't you talk smack on your main?
Reply Quote
07/11/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Zanjuul
ITT: folks complain about PVP on an RP server....

In a PvP Zone during a PvP battle that happens every two hours. And I don't think this is really complaining, but hey everyone has their own opinion of course.

Reply Quote
CHECK OUT MY SWEET NEW HELM! DEER OF DEATH MOORAWR!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
takes 10 people to kill you? are you talking about alts in all greens or what because whenever i see you with 3 or more on you, you go down pretty quick
Reply Quote
07/18/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Sawblade
I love peeps who flame others for "back peddling". Sooooo what are we supposed to do? stand there looking straight ahead while you maneuver yourself in back of us so we cant block, parry or dodge attacks from behind or even attack you? There is a reason why we back peddle... I apologize for messing with your "strategy".

kt at it's finest
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@ sawblade turn with your mouse.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Everyone is better with the first attack - im good even without the first attack.
Reply Quote
07/18/2011 07:22 PMPosted by Shnoogles
Everyone is better with the first attack - im good even without the first attack.

Hmph, never heard of you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@ Borisha i shouldnt think you would as you being the number 1 resto druid on the server (lol)
But im the one you and mikisha got cocky with and got camped at there graveyard because of it aka stibbles :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
KT makes me laugh...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sawblade.. dont talk to me about running to guards thats all you ever do to me you cant beat me on your druid as much as you think you can or on any toons for that matter. i dont run to guards i despise people that do that. and yes i am stibbles :) name changes are cool bro
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
Don't worry, guys. When I get to TB, I can show all of you how to pvp. Then you won't have to argue about who's the best anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
^this. <3 Frost.

Why don't you guys all just meet somewhere, hop on vent, and @@@# talk each other while dueling :D!? Sounds more logical than genital waggling on a forum.
Reply Quote
I will squash you gnome! My old rival race changed away from gnome. If you get to 85, you will take his place {and I will step on you}.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]