Looking a for a nice new Realm where to lvlup

70 Night Elf Druid
I just picked up wow again after 3 years absence and i want to tranfer my druid from gurubashi since it grew to be an all brazilian server, im looking for a well populated server with an alive auction house and player base on mid and end game content on both factions is this the place?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Depends on what you consider end game content.

There is some 15-20 guilds in firelands, but only 8 have killed 4 bosses, 3 have killed 6 bosses. One guild is currently heroic modes. Horde is most of the time dominant in PvP and progression
Edited by Binnesman on 7/10/2011 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
07/22/2011 08:57 AMPosted by Kiskisi
Eh, depends on what aspect you're looking at. If you're speaking about TB? Yes, Horde has MORE PvPers than alliance. BGs? Well I haven't lost a BG since early wrath.

well BG's aren't realm only they are the entire battlegroup (or have they done that entire US thing yet?) I don't think that's a accurate to use BGs or Arena to judge the individual realm pvp.
ps: kovah says cool story bro
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Depends on what you consider end game content.

There is some 15-20 guilds in firelands, but only 8 have killed 4 bosses, 3 have killed 6 bosses. One guild is currently heroic modes. Horde is most of the time dominant in PvP and progression

There are currently 2 guilds in heroic modes, Shai and Spoon. There are more progression guilds horde side than ally side though.
Edited by Tiesha on 7/22/2011 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Keep in mind his comment was made 12 days ago. A lot has happened since then.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
07/22/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Disturbia
Keep in mind his comment was made 12 days ago. A lot has happened since then.

True, I don't read forum dates. Stop bumping old threads you people! >.<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]