Master's Call

85 Orc Hunter
Is this skill working in PvP?

I seem to be having issues where it doesn't remove and/or making me immune to snares in PvP.

What gives?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
It has been bugging out on my Hunter since 4.2. I hope this is hotfixed soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Is this spell still broken?

According to the description. My pets target get effects removed.. which doesn't make sense.
Also my pet and its target (presuming enemy) would be immune from snares/roots for so many seconds depending on glyph.

This has to be really worded wrong as I use it with enemy targeted and it frees me, but sometimes I still get snared... which sucks..

So its still broken then?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
This thread is from 2011, but I'll answer your question anyway.

The reason it says "Target" is because it can be used on friendly players.
By default, it'll choose you.

It's terrible wording.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This thread is from 2011, but I'll answer your question anyway.

The reason it says "Target" is because it can be used on friendly players.
By default, it'll choose you.

It's terrible wording.

Terrible wording indeed. I think in order for it to cast on you by default you have to have the "auto self target"?? box checked in your interface options.

When I cast it, it only works maybe one out of 3 or 4 times. I don't usually waste a keystroke on it anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
#showtooltip Master's Call
/stopcasting
/cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Master's Call

Macro I use for it, if that helps any.

the /stopcasting line is optional, but normally when I want it, I want it -now-.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry guys, Im either lucky or something else is going on. Ive yet to have this ability fail. I use it on myself all the time and other friendly targets as well. Keep in mind its changed from its original design.

It only lasts 4 seconds unless glyphed so you might be missing out and thinking its not working in all the chaos of the action. That is, its duration may have ended before you really took notice of it.
Reply Quote
Maybe someone is dispelling it off OP?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]