Oppenheimer [6/7] is recruiting (10 man)

85 Orc Warrior
Also what's with the snide "probably his" remark? Is it even pertinent to this topic whether I'm male or female? My gender is irrelevant.

Nice trolling. Try harder.

I WANT YOU INSIDE ME
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
07/31/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Jea
I WANT YOU INSIDE ME

Physically impossible ;)
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
I applied to your site, not sure if it worked, never got a verification email. I've got a couple of friends willing to join to. Our current guild League of Shadow is falling apart in raiding. Hurak and Fero both told me they expect to down rag by reset, so grats on that! I'm Resto/Balanced, my friends are Raajan-Hunter in 20k dps range, Cooties-15k dps range, and Mordaar-Tank. If you guys have any open spots in any raid teams let us know.

Thanks! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sooo many people, needs more 25 mans
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Lol yeah, about half of my guild including Hurak, Serberus, TheHunger, TheCreation, and Gougedeyes all left withing this week to join due to our current raiding guild falling apart.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Within*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Late team is in need of a Melee DPS, let us know ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Bump for oppenheimer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]