[H] Brazen Bulls recruiting

85 Undead Priest
GUILD: Brazen Bulls // Horde
STYLE: Casual
RAID TIMES: Monday 7pm - 10pm, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 10pm. All times are server time.

About us:

Brazen Bulls was formed in 2008. The guild consists of both real life and in-game friends. Believing everyone deserves to be treated with respect has allowed us to create and maintain a great guild environment.

Guild rules are simple:

- No drama, period. It's a game! Have fun!
- We ask that you be at least 18 years old
- Raiders are expected to attend at least 75% of the raids

We are NOT a hardcore raid guild, but we do raid weekly. Our raiders are expected to learn how to properly spec, gear, and play their class. We also ask that each raider come with the proper food and flasks each night and be ready to give 110% effort on each boss fight. Taking the initiative to make yourself familiar with each encounter beforehand will make the night go a bit smoother. Raid teams are static. Therefore, your raid spot will be yours.

Other guild activities for non-raid nights and/or casual members include dungeon farming, leveling, working on achievements, or whatever else tickles your fancy.

What we are currently looking for:

Raider(s):
We are currently in need of a healer. Druid or Paladin preferred.

Casual Members:

We are always looking to fill our guild roster with fun and friendly individuals. We are here as a group of friends and are looking for more people to be a part of that.

If you think the guild is a great fit for you please apply at http://brazenbulls.com or send us a whisper in-game:

GMs: Çore, Davlîn
Officers: Physishun, Adôlph, Imonit
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I spoke to Fareska tonight would be interested in Transfering to Wildhammer to join ur guild. if u need a mage who can make 100% of your raids let me know. Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello, I'm a restoration druid looking for a casual raiding guild. I played a rogue/resto druid in vanilla, skipped BC, then mained a resto druid all through WOTLK. Near the end I didn't raid nearly as much; didn't finish Ulduar or defeat Arthus (2nd to last boss, then guild transferred). I recently bought a new computer and re-upped my account. I'm currently only level 82 but will be 85 very soon.

The only negative I can think of in regards to letting me join is my level and gear. But, I'm a very competent and skilled raid healer. All of my heals are hot keyed, I've raided for a long time and I can learn the fights quickly. The only night I may not be able to raid would be Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday I don't work so that would be great. I may be able to find a way to raid Monday, but I'm not sure yet.

The guild I raided with transferred to another server, I transferred with them, only to transfer back to Wildhammer to continue playing with real life friends. After a long break I'm looking to get back into raiding and I want to experience Cata before the new expac, I'd like to help down Deathwing and I think I can help do that. Out of all the guilds I browsed this one appealed to me most; because 1) You raid, 2) You prefer people that are above 18 (I'm 20), 3) I like that you're a casual raid guild, 4) you raid on Tues/Thurs, nights I don't work, 5) I love the guild name, and 6) I really like the fact this is a tight knit raiding guild with in game and real life friends molding the groups. This sounds like my kind of guild and if you guys don't mind helping me gear up quickly I think I could be of help in your raids.

Feel free to hit me up in game.
Thanks for the consideration,
Dylsta
Edited by Dylsta on 9/25/2011 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]