Rollak's weekly GDKP

85 Tauren Paladin
I'm interested in starting a weekly 25man GDKP run for BWD/BoT. I was wondering how much interest on the server there is for something like this, and which day would have the largest turnout on a weekly basis.

Days and Times I would be available to run this are:
    Friday 9:30pm server
    Saturday 8:30pm server
    Sunday 8:30pm server
    Monday 9:30pm server

I do have some interest from members of my guild (Mediocre at Best) of being "boosters", so some heroic modes may be possible.

I would also like to get some input as to what min bids / min incremental bids should be. I was thinking something like 1000g starting off on all 359 armor and weapons with 150g min increments. 1500g for tier tokens, 150g min increments. If we do heroics 4-5k gold for 372s, and 7500 for heroic tier tokens with 250g min increments. Obviously part of the point of this is for people to make some gold, and get some gear for alts, or their main if they don't raid. So, gold bids cannot be overly high, nor can they be too low.

I am open to opinions on this. There will be rules set and in place for participants that will be posted in raid chat at the beginning of each raid, as well as more detailed ones here in this forum thread should this get off the ground.

If anyone has interest please contact me here, and also in game. I would like interest to be public, as well as have a list of people interested.

Thanks
-Rollak
Edited by Rollak on 7/10/2011 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am interested in being a "booster" to make some gold.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I could probably make it...still need some gear and I'd rather pay for raid gear than expensive ass boe gear

shadow priest.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
If you guys need a booster dps hit me up
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I would be willing to help out since I don't raid those days. As long as I'm not working I would be available. I would probably use/buy a few pieces.. I quit for awhile when cata first released and just came back a few weeks ago. So, i'm missing a few things.

I have a tank and healing set but only limited tanking experience. I would probably be better off healing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'll go and i know a few other people who will to.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
So it appears we have some interest from people who are already somewhat geared, and are mainly interested in the boosting/gold making portion of it. While these players are definitely necessary to make a GDKP run go smooth, in order for it to work we also need people who are undergeared, or want to pay gold to gear out neglected alts.

What do we have on that front? I'm definitely hopeful for this as I've gotten a decent amount of interest in game via /tells when I've spammed my macro. And it's only the first day.

My Sat and Sun raid times are super flexible, however they're also more volatile to not showing up. This is going to turn into a weekly thing at the same time (maybe 2 days? if we want to clear all of BWD and BoT, and maybe TotFW). So I would like to see some people commited to that, and what times people are interested. More than likely I will do the first run next weekend.

Also I will be running the GDKPd addon to manage The Pot and bidding etc etc. I recommend anyone planning on coming for more than just one week to get it as well to help with your bidding on loot.

Thanks
-Rollak
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Im pretty sure you need to be an average player in order to be a "booster" not a fail !#*@ tard.

I see your still gemming to get that 10 crit bonus. Teach me how to be pro please!

Clicker says what?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Three months? Good see that you're keeping track of that kind of stuff...but don't let me interrupt you.

You were in the middle of saying something ironic.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Three months? Good see that you're keeping track of that kind of stuff...but don't let me interrupt you.

You were in the middle of saying something ironic.

Don't hold your breath, it won't come near the irony of his existence itself.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Don't hold your breath, it won't come near the irony of his existence itself.

I don't even know what's going on here, but this statement made me LOL IRL.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I'm down bro, lets get this going. :)
Edited by Sanatarium on 7/14/2011 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm down 360 Enhance, still need some tokens.
(lets keep the trolling to a minimum so he can get a correct head count)
Edited by Grün on 7/14/2011 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Count me in as a booster(Possible Buyer if HMs are involved) on my warlock if the ball gets rolling on this
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Have a heal/boom druid and a DK tank I could come on. Both are farily geared but could use a few spot upgrades (unless doing heroics of course.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]