"Protectors of Hyjal"

85 Draenei Hunter
Please don't try to help someone of another faction while both of you are on the quest. The guards that fight with you cast a variety of AoE attacks, which will generate threat on the guards of the other player, causing a good-natured assist to turn into an ugly "Gang War", as the achievement is called.

This usually results in the two players being forced to fight eachother. This draws other players like magnets, and in case you haven't noticed, this realm isn't exactly balanced. A shaman was attempting to help me with the quest earlier today, and within 15 minutes there were 9 horde sitting on my corpse.

So just a heads up out there for the people who'd actually care to help someone of the opposing faction:

Please don't.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yeah, that might have been me, sorry (oops)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In addition to what Saedora said though.

You can safely stand back and and do ranged attacks for the most part. I do it all the time, just hit with judgment and exo spam until they die, or Hammer of Wrath to get credit from other peoples kills, because I'm too lazy to do it myself.
Reply Quote
53 Worgen Druid
O.o everytime i check forums, I see saedora crying about something.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Everytime I check the forums, I see horde trolling about something...not too big of a difference.

By the way, I think this forum was the last thing Saedora posted, and it was a month ago, so a bit late on the uptake.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
By the way, I think this forum was the last thing Saedora posted, and it was a month ago, so a bit late on the uptake.

Thank god.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/15/2011 03:41 AMPosted by Crazyrussian
Hi Catatia you look cute ^_~

o.o sorry, didn't notice this post until now...do I? Thanks :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]