Ask the devs - healing answers

85 Blood Elf Paladin
just wonder when we can expect the answers to be posted.?

please and thank you<3
Reply Quote
Community Manager

please and thank you<3

We're working on them. The developers were just delayed in providing answers due to other obligations they had, but hopefully we can get these processed relatively quickly and get them out to you all. (Maybe by next week? No promises.)

Reply Quote
84 Worgen Druid
/roar

Ok, on a more serious note, Developers. They are the ones that develop the game. That means the nuts and bolts programming of the game.

Patch 4.2 just came out and there are a whole slew of bugs and hotfixes that need to be taken care of that are affecting gameplay right now. Knowing how the apples and oranges healer class comparisons stack up to each other in solo, pvp and pve raiding environments take a back seat.

Priorities, Blizzard has them.

p.s. please fix the remote auction house bug of posting limits reached when no auctions have been posted today.

p.p.s. thank you

p.p.p.s. tomorrow is caturday, relax
Edited by Zalten on 7/8/2011 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/08/2011 11:23 AMPosted by Zalten
/roar

Don't make me bust out the spray bottle.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

please and thank you<3

We're working on them. The developers were just delayed in providing answers due to other obligations they had, but hopefully we can get these processed relatively quickly and get them out to you all. (Maybe by next week? No promises.)

thank you oh Great Floating candle!
That's all i wished to know :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
3 weeks+?
Seems like something could have been planned better.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

We're working on them. The developers were just delayed in providing answers due to other obligations they had

Like rectifying the PvP situation? :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
it's been so long, that i honestly forgot that this was going on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
/roar

Ok, on a more serious note, Developers. They are the ones that develop the game. That means the nuts and bolts programming of the game.

Patch 4.2 just came out and there are a whole slew of bugs and hotfixes that need to be taken care of that are affecting gameplay right now. Knowing how the apples and oranges healer class comparisons stack up to each other in solo, pvp and pve raiding environments take a back seat.

Priorities, Blizzard has them.

p.s. please fix the remote auction house bug of posting limits reached when no auctions have been posted today.

p.p.s. thank you

p.p.p.s. tomorrow is caturday, relax
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Who else saw the thread title, then saw the blue post, then clicked here expecting it to be the actual answers?

And then were all like :( after?

If you look to the right when viewing the thread list, it will show who the OP was. If it wasn't a blue, it's not the answers. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
argggh me matey's i to be looking for some healing answers me and ma bucken ears needs them answers
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
85 Goblin Hunter
07/27/2011 05:56 PMPosted by Matua
argggh me matey's i to be looking for some healing answers me and ma bucken ears needs them answers

Taadaa!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2842884762
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
thx mate much appreciated :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]