Best way to use Troll Berserking?

85 Troll Druid
What is the best time, in a bloodlust? Or should I just macro it into an ability like savage roar? Thanks. Cat form btw.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm probably ignorant being a druid and not knowing, but doesn't cat form have an innate zerk? could you use the troll zerk and then cat zerk back to back?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Um Berserk and the troll ability Berserking do totally different things, the troll racial just gives 20% haste for 10 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol see I never once tried cat form even as a lowb :P good to know. but I'd guess the 20% haste doesn't stack with bloodlust? that'd be pretty OP.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I would expect it to, I mean hunter's rapid fire can stack with bloodlust along with many other things like that.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
It's best to use it on cooldown, preferably with cooldowns and not moving.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I don't remember, but if it's actually haste (as opposed to attack speed) and increases energy regen I'd try not to use it during lust, since during lust you already have more energy than you can spend.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/10/2011 12:34 AMPosted by Luvaria
I don't remember, but if it's actually haste (as opposed to attack speed) and increases energy regen I'd try not to use it during lust, since during lust you already have more energy than you can spend.

you should probably macro it to Berserk in cat form, because troll berserking increases your energy regen doesn't it? more energy during cat berserk= lots of damage since energy costs are half.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Absolutely unrelated to your spec or to making this ability amazingly useful, but, I find a small amount of pleasure in clicking Zerk with Gerbilism haste while in ToL form so I can Wrath down the last few % of any 5m boss while feeling like a god among trees.

TREEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEHHHSSSSSSSSSSS!

/flex

Its the little things.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It says it gives 20% more attack/casting speed, not haste. So do I still want to use it on Berserk? Although i did realize I am an alchemist and can use Lifeblood for a bit of haste on berserk.

NVM I just looked and the thing on my character page does have my energy regen go up when I activate berserking, even though it is just "attack speed increase" and not haste.
Edited by Timebat on 7/10/2011 5:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
07/10/2011 12:34 AMPosted by Luvaria

It's not haste perse, but does give the energy regen boost.

Do Berserking during Berserk but don't do it during bloodlust to maximize the effectiveness of both. (since you really won't run out of energy under either Berserk combination unless you're spamming FB)
Edited by Aboroth on 7/10/2011 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
is it worth it to use haste effects under berserk in 4.2? i know before it was better to use them out of it, since we benefited more from the extra ooc procs when they saved us more energy. but now that haste is a great stat and berserking lasts so long, idk.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Unless you have a hideous amount of haste it's extremely worthwhile, especially with the glyph of Berserk. You'll generally run out of energy midway through even if just shredspamming if you don't do something to increase the regen (IE: Berserking or Lust).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Honselty i pop TF Bersek and Beserking for PvP the burst kicks !@# then SR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]