It's really gone to the dogs...

100 Orc Warlock
Hasn't it Frostwolf?
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
Thought your neckbread would have consumed you by now...
Also Yes.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Also Yes.

Thankfully I shave regularly and never let my WoW habbit take hold over my personal hygiene.

In relation to the topic at hand: Where have all the good players gone? Server transfers, quit, rerolled? Because I sure as hell don't recognize anyone from the old days.

Edit: Is that you Aelifax? If so, I'm leveling a new warrior under the name "Shadows" if you'd like to dungeon level with me sometime. Viralrush the Immortal will remain indefinitely retired through.
Edited by Viralrush on 7/11/2011 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
TTb
The bad players that tagged FW alliance as the worst server/faction combo in all of BG9 have left yes and the new players who will bring FW to the top are now arriving.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
now arriving? I've been here since bc! aint no rogue betta then me! holdin down belf rogue deeps both raidin and pvp!
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
07/11/2011 10:48 AMPosted by Benwadabeast
The bad players that tagged FW alliance as the worst server/faction combo in all of BG9 have left yes and the new players who will bring FW to the top are now arriving.

The game has just gotten easier...You're only "Good" because the game is easy As %*%#

Also Yes.

Thankfully I shave regularly and never let my WoW habbit take hold over my personal hygiene.

In relation to the topic at hand: Where have all the good players gone? Server transfers, quit, rerolled? Because I sure as hell don't recognize anyone from the old days.

Edit: Is that you Aelifax? If so, I'm leveling a new warrior under the name "Shadows" if you'd like to dungeon level with me sometime. Viralrush the Immortal will remain indefinitely retired through.

Glad you're alive then...

I think just mostly everyone just quit...
Aepz quit, Heidegger quit...I forget who else but mostly everyone is gone...
And yes it is me...Sure lemme just get a new graphics card...In like a week or so hopefully.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
07/11/2011 10:48 AMPosted by Benwadabeast
the new players who will bring FW to the top are now arriving.
I wish that were the case, I really do. WoW was a lot of fun for me when Frostwolf was thriving, even when it was only scrayping (lol censor) to get by last year. It's dead now. Only the vultures remain, picking at it's corpse.

At least that gives me more time to be bad at SC2 though.
Edited by Celestine on 7/11/2011 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
This is such a generic
"The end is nigh! We are the people that have been around since vanilla or BC making us far more wiser, and superior than everyone else! Listen to our words and know, that because the older players left THE SERVER IS GONNA DIE!"
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
This is such a generic
"The end is nigh! We are the people that have been around since vanilla or BC making us far more wiser, and superior than everyone else! Listen to our words and know, that because the older players left THE SERVER IS GONNA DIE!"

This is the Generic "I'm a terribad" reply.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
You don't roll the roller, you fell right into my trap Aelifax. You post on the forums regularly, acting as if you are a current, active member of our quaint community, yet you aren't even subscribed to WoW. Explain.

P.S. Not to mention the OBVIOUS Ad Hominem attack showing you are insecure about how to respond to my initial statement.
Edited by Moifern on 7/13/2011 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh you got me with your gotcha journalism
It's cuz I miss you -___-.
I don't really post regulary just recently?
Not really only been playing since BC.
I also did more than you have done for the "WoW Community"
I cleaned these streets regularly of thee Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
get em ael!
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin

07/13/2011 09:56 PMPosted by Fayht
get em ael!

Just the end part...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxzwyEpBxZU
GIMME SOME!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
LMAO, too funny!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
07/14/2011 01:59 PMPosted by Fayht
LMAO, too funny!

Kissdonkey
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
uh no... me and ael go back since bc.
your just mad ur not awesome
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
07/11/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Fayht
now arriving? I've been here since bc! aint no rogue betta then me! holdin down belf rogue deeps both raidin and pvp!
Eryx.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
People left to K'J, Tich and small pve servers. I'm mostly on Gilneas now.
Reply Quote
The game got old and people left. But now the game is new again! And weird. F'ing weird.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]