It's really gone to the dogs...

85 Undead Death Knight
07/15/2011 10:30 PMPosted by Tyrithil
now arriving? I've been here since bc! aint no rogue betta then me! holdin down belf rogue deeps both raidin and pvp!
Eryx.

Coercionz
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter

In relation to the topic at hand: Where have all the good players gone? Server transfers, quit, rerolled? Because I sure as hell don't recognize anyone from the old days.

Edit: Is that you Aelifax? If so, I'm leveling a new warrior under the name "Shadows" if you'd like to dungeon level with me sometime. Viralrush the Immortal will remain indefinitely retired through.

Wrath was boring for a lot of people, and Heroic LK was a guild breaker (before the 30% buff). The average/below average players who comprise most of Frostwolf's population got a big taste of reality when they had to transition from "zergtastic WOTLK" to "we actually have to be good Cata". Naturally, most of them couldn't hack it. Some of the old school players don't play anymore or play super casually, but for the most part they all quit or play different games. The rest of the current server population are a lot of casual new faces, the server is pretty much a dry desert now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Let's not all leave Frostwolf just yet.
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Hunter
10/25/2011 08:47 PMPosted by Arthastewart
FW alliiance represent

PLEASE REPRESENT

I need red males to shot and fems to swoon
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I played in vanilla, bc, wotlk, and now cata. mostly on frostwolf us kj us or frostwolf EU.
Its pretty dead, but some good players are around and hopefully blizz will do a free server migration to frostwolf and we will get higher populated again.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Server died when the big guilds did nuff said. And people left to tich and KJ to get carried by higher tier players.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Wrath was boring for a lot of people, and Heroic LK was a guild breaker (before the 30% buff). The average/below average players who comprise most of Frostwolf's population got a big taste of reality when they had to transition from "zergtastic WOTLK" to "we actually have to be good Cata". Naturally, most of them couldn't hack it. Some of the old school players don't play anymore or play super casually, but for the most part they all quit or play different games. The rest of the current server population are a lot of casual new faces, the server is pretty much a dry desert now.

Wait...im confused....is this a pvE thread???
Reply Quote

Some of the old school players don't play anymore or play super casually, but for the most part they all quit or play different games.

years and years later, some of us finally figured out how to play casually lol. its aint easy finding the balance.

I still think the 40 mans in AQ and BWL were some of the most fun I've had in the game, but every once in a while I think I'd like to try some FL content. If I ever get up to 85 ha

-amaroq
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
11/08/2011 07:13 AMPosted by Vytaminb

Wait...im confused....is this a pvE thread???

No it isn't, I was just elaborating on one of the reasons FW's good player base has shriveled up into nothing. It was already sort of dead, but it's no coincidence that when the content got less faceroll that all of a sudden the "good players" started to disappear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It's ok frostwolf alliance. I am back now. Lets do some raiding. Oh wait. My cats on fire ill be right back...

... I dunno guys, its gettin pretty late. We should call it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
It's ok frostwolf alliance. I am back now. Lets do some raiding. Oh wait. My cats on fire ill be right back...

... I dunno guys, its gettin pretty late. We should call it.

AFK awhile.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ded ageen
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
07/10/2011 09:43 PMPosted by Viralrush
Hasn't it Frostwolf?

Yep. I can't wait to transfer out, really. It just seems like a pretty dead server. Where's the World PvP?! Where's the love?! Lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
11/12/2011 08:50 AMPosted by Razerwind
Ded ageen

the quote of champions....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
FW was losing its luster mid WOTLK. Hell I left to find a funner server.( Mal'Ganis isn't THAT much better FYI)
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
11/13/2011 03:20 PMPosted by Odihn
Hasn't it Frostwolf?

Yep. I can't wait to transfer out, really. It just seems like a pretty dead server. Where's the World PvP?! Where's the love?! Lol

Yeah. I came back after a year of hiatus and it's like...oh look...10 people in Orgrimmar.

Only reason I haven't left yet is because some of my friends still play here.

Also, hai thar Viral.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Old school frostwolf was still the best ever before they opened up free xfers. VC vs SoTH and Raven Ash. Too bad every server is dead like frostwolf, minus like the top 10 servers.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
i dunno fellas...i think...frostwolf may in fact make a comeback...../wink
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]