-Server First Selling Bear runs.

85 Goblin Death Knight
Server First is now selling Amani War Bear mount runs in ZA. The price is 10k gold, paid before the run. For this price you are also entitled to any loot for your class that should drop. Should the run fail (for whatever reason) the team will run you again. You will not be charged unless a bear is obtained.

Please note: If you are a tank or healer interested in buying a run, you MUST have a viable DPS spec doing at least 10k dps.

To schedule your run or for more details, please contact Zuir or Cloudi (Guild Master) either by tell in game or in game mail.
Edited by Cloudi on 7/12/2011 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I never had a problem with you, Server First, until I read this post. You have not been the first guild to come to Galakrond promising to "fix" the server, nor have you been the first to promise mount runs in XYZ instance for ABC amount of gold, but you are probably the first I have seen to have the arrogance to start these mount runs when you've already proven you ran out of steam on the progression you "promised the server." Make your gold some other way, solicit in your own trade chat, snag some referrals from your guild, but don't bring this to the forums. I'm tired of it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Sorry we don't raid 6-7 days a week, and share the same lockout between 2 raid groups. Good luck in hard modes entropy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaa

love this...you are so ridiculous with your incorrect assumptions
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/114167/

I guess those are just imaginary, grats on not raiding the 4th of july though
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
P.S. wipe on rag enough? lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You might want to find out information about someone before you start to look ignorant....woops too late.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
07/12/2011 01:14 PMPosted by Cloudi
P.S. wipe on rag enough? lmfao

Yah your right....We should be cool like your guild and not have any wipes on Rag at all, how the hell did you guys manage that?!?! that is some skill right there, it's almost as if you havn't been on him to even attempt him!
Edited by Jojo on 7/12/2011 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
/popcornchicken
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Facts about entropy

We have 2 raid groups
We have 2 characters that are considered "Other mains" but out of the 2 raid groups, that's it...everyone else is a main.
Even if you count those 2 characters here is more info-
#1 It's 5 nights. Last weekend was an exception.
#2 We don't steal the lockout from the other group.

Now you know...and knowing is half the battle! G.I. JOE
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
From your website

" See that? That's Baleroc's crotch. We're the first guild on the server to kill him. And that kill is the product of BOTH of our 10-mans using some amazing cooperation and teamwork to learn and share knowledge with extreme effectiveness. "

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HAHAHAHAHAH really? Our group uses a stream so that the other groups can ....wait for it, big kid term....Work together to utilize strats and knowledge from the other group. Try again.
Edited by Nicessus on 7/12/2011 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Let me step in and set the record fully straight really quick.

(a) One 3-night group, one 2-night group. This past week is the first time in the expansion that either of those has gone an extra night.

(b) We have never passed a lockout between groups. What you thought was a passed lockout was an extended lockout from the week before (you'll notice there wasn't an Alys kill this week).

(c) First week of 4.2, some of our weekend people watched the Tues-Thurs group kill bosses via livestream. They used that knowledge to go kill 4 bosses in their first raid night in Firelands. I call that sharing knowledge with extreme effectiveness.

(d) The combined amount of wipes it took for BOTH of our groups to kill Baleroc is less than it took your one group to kill Baleroc. But I don't care, because you got your kill, who cares how many attempts it took? I don't need to snoop your WoL to try and embarrass you. And that fact that we post EVERYTHING should indicate that we're not embarrassed about anything that gets posted! Too many guilds on this server don't have the balls to post their full logs. It's a good tool, use it to its full extent and don't worry about what the haters say.

(e) It's been a while since we've had a right proper server clown. Thanks for stepping up.

Oh and...you jelly?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Oh and by the way...if you're snooping us so hard, how the hell were you dumb enough to not notice two kills each on Rhyo/Beth on the first week? (Technical difficulties kept me from logging Shannox.) That seems like some kind of hackery, right there. We're probably going to get in trouble for killing bosses twice on one lockout.
Edited by Tamarins on 7/12/2011 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
1. You guys are the try hard clowns jumping over every thread ever created on these forums.
2. You guys start every argument we have.
3. I'm not jelly.
4. I pulled my girlfriend bleeding from the wrecked car, as she screamed and pleaded for me to let her have one more shot at parking it again.
5. Bump
6. I'm done responding to your guys whole big who rah about coming to this server, get over yourselves and let people play the game.
7. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
1. You guys are the try hard clowns jumping over every thread ever created on these forums.

Duh...the forums are boring, we have to try to keep things stirred up

4. I pulled my girlfriend bleeding from the wrecked car, as she screamed and pleaded for me to let her have one more shot at parking it again.

Flint is so nice this time of year :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]