P.S. I'll buy a kite.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
07/12/2011 01:14 PMPosted by Cloudi
P.S. wipe on rag enough? lmfao

mmmm Smores.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
ENTROPY GANG BANG ON CLOUDI. Yall just jelly of Server First.

I thought Alivia stepped up quite some time ago as his ethics and how he runs things are a joke, I get a great laugh out of it.

Sense. You make none.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
My opinion isn't bias. I wasn't defending anyone. You made no sense.

07/23/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Valenthos
I thought Alivia stepped up quite some time ago as his ethics and how he runs things are a joke, I get a great laugh out of it.

As whose ethics? At how who runs things? I don't think even you know what you were trying to say. Were you talking about Alivia after quoting Tam for something Cloud said? Unless Alivia got some sort of gender reassignment surgery done, your statements apply to Tam with your use of 'he' and 'his', which made absolutely no sense.

I've disagreed with Alivia on these forums. I'll disagree with anyone that shares my tag when I think they're wrong just the same. You say my opinion's bias, yet you're showing just how much yours is for Cloudi. Legit? Riiiight.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
kasia's shaman is orange in my opinion
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Heccc%#%aaa funny. bump to get raging going again!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
What did I say? I'm so confused. I go on vacation for 1 week and people are talking nonsense. Whats this about gender change surgery? You funding this for me Kasia? I'd probably be a sexy man.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Fyi, also let me add, if you're gonna gun for me, do so with some education. I might not always be right but atleast I admit when I'm wrong. I live in America. I am entitled to my opinion whether it's wrong or right. I put it here to get feedback. Sometimes it changes my mind. Sometimes it doesn't. Either way, go find my uneducated opinion or one where I was totally wrong and didn't admit it.

Secondly, why come to our server to post? Underbog not exciting enough? K thanks. Good day to you, sir.
Edited by Alivia on 7/24/2011 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC
sexy new helm tam
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bumping for our 10th happy buyer
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/13/2011 08:45 PMPosted by Crumpets
lol guys nice try but risen is the top guild on the server, stop trying to be them

You are my new favorite person on this server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm sorry, but you quoting me quoting Cloudi, then vaguely referencing something about Alivia, then using an unspecific pronoun, is not as clear as you think it is.

You might start by explaining the post so we can at least see whether you know what you meant, but I'm guessing Kasia's right and you don't know what you meant any better than we do.

Also, I found a picture of you:

http://i.imgur.com/4BF3q.jpg

At least you're following safety protocol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]