How is this server?

82 Draenei Shaman
I've been playing for a few months and I'm on Khaz Modan server and quit frankly, I think it's kinda lame. I really like the PVE server but the PUGs aren't all that great. The guilds are kinda Meh. I'm 38 and looking for a place that is good for working adults with families. I can only raid Sunday through Wednesday because I work the other 3 days of the week. So, how would you rate this server?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
its like the 10th worst server...
Reply Quote
7 Worgen Priest
As long as you stay clear of a guild called High Voltage, they have no morals as to who they invite, they even have a sexual deviatent in there guild. Beside that, there are many real good guilds on this realm
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
07/13/2011 05:02 AMPosted by Kethup

got any evidence to back that up? because i'm pretty sure you just made that up off the top of your head and have no idea whether it's true.

i love how the people most likely to spout off about how bad this server is, or how close to the bottom of rankings, are the least likely to have any idea what they're talking about.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
07/21/2011 09:50 PMPosted by Tamarins

got any evidence to back that up? because i'm pretty sure you just made that up off the top of your head and have no idea whether it's true.

i love how the people most likely to spout off about how bad this server is, or how close to the bottom of rankings, are the least likely to have any idea what they're talking about.

I just looked it up. Galakrond is like 15th worst server, but I'd rather think of us as 227th best. This is all according to your favorite website, wowprogress.com, though.

Also, Galakrond will rise through the ranks when I can get a couple more real life things straightened out and make my official glorious return to Azeroth. When this happens, I will personally guarantee my guild will be at least 2/7.

Duuuurrrrr
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/21/2011 08:19 PMPosted by Chipanddale
As long as you stay clear of a guild called High Voltage, they have no morals as to who they invite, they even have a sexual deviatent in there guild.

Yeah cause this post is just oozing with class and goes a long ways to show your moral character. Maybe you need to make some more post calling out this player you are referring to since the other seems to have been removed, although I don't know how it was removed since you clearly started in the post that it was your legal right to call others out on these forum because of freedom of speech and all.....so how did that work out for ya?

As to our "sexual deviant" I'm very sorry that his experience in your guild (which i wont be calling out in this post) was unsatisfactory, but like i've said in my responses to the dozens of whispers and mail i've received from your guildies we will be judging this person for ourselves on how he behaves in our guild. I refuse to have someone else dictate to me who should and shouldn't be in our guild.

When a guild is as large as ours there are bound to people in it that someone else on the server just doesn't like. We police our members rather heavily and do remove from time to time, but only if it's for something we see or experience not just based on your say so.

Again I really do appreciate the initial heads up from your guild of your experiences but that was really all that was needed everything beyond that has just been harassment. Any GM that would mass mail and whisper random members of another guild over something like this just isn't the type of person i can rely on for character reference.

Kor
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

I just looked it up. Galakrond is like 15th worst server, but I'd rather think of us as 227th best. This is all according to your favorite website, wowprogress.com, though.

Also, Galakrond will rise through the ranks when I can get a couple more real life things straightened out and make my official glorious return to Azeroth. When this happens, I will personally guarantee my guild will be at least 2/7.

Duuuurrrrr

I'm still sure it won't.
I'm now taking this post as motivation to come back and heal full time. And to come back and whoop your candy !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
dr4m4t1c
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
07/24/2011 02:33 PMPosted by Valenthos
Terrible. You've got the guilds who are plain bad, the guilds that are 7/7 with inflated ego's presuming they are the prize of the server. And then the 1/7 guilds 3/4 the way into the patch.

You show me where I've demonstrated that I consider myself "the prize of the server" and I'll give you all my gold. Until then, shut your piehole.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/24/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Tamarins
You show me where I've demonstrated that I consider myself "the prize of the server" and I'll give you all my gold. Until then, shut your piehole.

I am the prize of the server. Ka$ia is world famous brotato, didn't you know?
Reply Quote
07/24/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Tamarins
Terrible. You've got the guilds who are plain bad, the guilds that are 7/7 with inflated ego's presuming they are the prize of the server. And then the 1/7 guilds 3/4 the way into the patch.

Valenthos -Try to keep pace, will ya? Yetix was the official Pride of the Server... Tam and Entropy were simply keeping the seat warm in the absence of his lordship. Worry not your feeble heart, Sir Orc. The Messiah shall return triumphant and lead all of Galakrond to wowprogress gloy!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

I am the prize of the server. Ka$ia is world famous brotato, didn't you know?

And I'm the most adorable character from the reboot of a popular 80s cartoon. Chyea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]