Has PvP happened?

Been seeing alot of PVP threads on the forums, so this thread has been created for those who feel the need to tell the server about a pvp encounter they had experienced. (Whether you won or lost doesn't matter) If you really need to remind yourself that yes, you killed someone in a video game post it here and stop flooding the forums. Also, please be aware that we have some sensitive people here viewing the forums so watch the language please.

Thanks,
Orren
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The large pile of Horde corpses in Hellfire Peninsula continues to grow, more at 11.

Edit: Spelling
Edited by Bwubble on 7/6/2011 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The large pile of Horde corpses in Hellfire Peninsula continues to grow, more at 11.

Edit: Spelling

Liked.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i kilt a wabbit
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
a hunter killed me...... S%&t
Reply Quote
That 3pm Tol Barad battle today was a lil sad. Does the Horde even try to win it?

Edit: it was probably closer to 3:30ish.
Edited by Orren on 7/7/2011 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
PvP stories can be entertaining and even downright hilarious, provided that the story is reasonably well told. Sadly, most PvP stories lack good storytelling and end up being cry-fests or ill-contrived displays of frustration.

If you're going to write us a tale of PvP, please take the minimal amount of time and effort to make it worth reading. Above all, please make the story more about entertaining your potential audience than exalting yourself, crying, pleading or pitching a fit.
Edited by Autumnreign on 7/8/2011 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
PvP stories can be entertaining and even downright hilarious, provided that the story is reasonably well told. Sadly, most PvP stories lack good storytelling and end up being cry-fests or ill-contrived displays of frustration.

If you're going to write us a tale of PvP, please take the minimal amount of time and effort to make it worth reading. Above all, please make the story more about entertaining your potential audience than exalting yourself, crying, pleading or pitching a fit.

Ok. The wabbit was looking at me funny so I kilt it. Happy now?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Ok. The wabbit was looking at me funny so I kilt it. Happy now?

The only commendable part of your account was that it was short.
Reply Quote
07/08/2011 07:42 PMPosted by Autumnreign
The only commendable part of your account was that it was short.

Those rabbits are tough.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/08/2011 08:04 PMPosted by Orren
Those rabbits are tough.

I used to get my character really drunk back in vanilla wow, unequip my weapon and try to fight squirrels and other critters. It was entertaining.
Reply Quote
Those rabbits are tough.

I used to get my character really drunk back in vanilla wow, unequip my weapon and try to fight squirrels and other critters. It was entertaining.

Watch out Brettman, they sneak up on you when you are asleep and- *distracted by machine-gun wielding raccoon*
Edited by Loveandwar on 7/10/2011 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just a bunch of nerds who are retarded tbh
Reply Quote
So my friend and I were questing together on our alts in Dragonblight. We were in the cave, when all of a sudden we got ganked by a level 73 Mage and his 85 Hunter friend. I proceeded to respawn, and not seek revenge because I thought they left. Well the little boogers were spawn camping us, so I was just like 'Aw hell naw mofo's yo time is up."
So I was able to call up my 8 guildies online at the time, and a couple of other people, and we went and massacred the Hunter and Mage. We were then proceeding to leave after 10 minutes of spawn camping there bodies, but then they got their guildies to come and it was an all out war zone. It was 8 Horde to 7 Alliance I believe. The battle lasted hours, lives were lost, but at the end of the day, the Alliance dispersed and the Horde was victorious once more.
Edited by Carnash on 7/10/2011 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Was on my way to quest on this druid, I found a DK questing on the Blasted Lands side of the Dark Portal and decided to haunt him.

I just don't understand why he didn't go straight to Outland to start real leveling....
Reply Quote
Get outta my city %*!@@es!

Edit: What were you guys thinking forming a raid on one of the roof tops in SW? Did you really think that we Cho'gall Alliance would let you just form a raid and kill our king Chin??
Edited by Corren on 7/11/2011 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/10/2011 01:35 PMPosted by Loveandwar
Watch out Brettman, they sneak up on you when you are asleep and- *distracted by machine-gun wielding raccoon*

It has begun! I am sorry for getting that critter kill achievement. My guild master made me!
Edited by Brettman on 7/11/2011 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have yet to really do any of the fireland daily quests, but I was just standing near the quest givers getting attacked by some nub mage. (was only there for about 5 mins after completing the intro quest chain.)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
So my friend and I were questing together on our alts in Dragonblight. We were in the cave, when all of a sudden we got ganked by a level 73 Mage and his 85 Hunter friend. I proceeded to respawn, and not seek revenge because I thought they left. Well the little boogers were spawn camping us, so I was just like 'Aw hell naw mofo's yo time is up."
So I was able to call up my 8 guildies online at the time, and a couple of other people, and we went and massacred the Hunter and Mage. We were then proceeding to leave after 10 minutes of spawn camping there bodies, but then they got their guildies to come and it was an all out war zone. It was 8 Horde to 7 Alliance I believe. The battle lasted hours, lives were lost, but at the end of the day, the Alliance dispersed and the Horde was victorious once more.

Lies.

7 alliance? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]