Has PvP happened?

85 Gnome Priest
The 5 Allince Vs 25-30 horde outside of org today, sorry yall just that bad
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
04/12/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Girlrage
Funny to see all these horde flying above Stormwind looking to complete the world events.

You should have seen me on my rogue in Org earlier. Apparently vanish doesn't work with the guards.

I could have told you that. >.<
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Man, hordies must really be intent on killing king chin this past week. In the middle of stopping a few city raids. Will post screen shots later. :)
Reply Quote
Show us on the doll where they touched you.

Would you like to lie down on my couch?
Reply Quote
I'm always up for confrontation, just send me a tell on your horde-spy alts. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
solo defended a horde raid on the king tonight. /flex.

thorns on king, plus shrooms dots and typhoon harrassment ftw :D.

.... that and the king just beatin the hell out of them

Edit: they tried again and this time 3 more people from alliance showed up and they wiped almost immediately. it was beautiful
Edited by Taladol on 5/19/2012 3:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
me and my husband were questing with a friend on our lowbie alts in blasted lands last night. I saw the lvl 56 warrior first and didn't do anything, I believe in a little respect for people and allow others to quest and I have to admit, I've run into a lot of friendly ally players on the server, although this guy did not share my respect. :P My husband was killing some random mob and when he was at 30% health the warrior jumped him, luckily, being a mage, my husband nuked him down before the warrior could kill him. I guess the warrior's butt hurt because he called in his 85 pally friend to come wipe us all out, that was fine, we had alts too.

My husband on his lvl 85 hunter ended up soloing the pally, so the pally than calls his mage friend, who got owned by my husband as well. We weren't even camping them either, we let them rez and get upon their mounts; kind of stared each other down for at least a good 20mins. They left after awhile so I thought it would be safe to get on my alt again- which it wasn't, about 3 mins later I got killed by that hero pally again and now with like, 6-7 other friends. Seriously, 7 vs 2 does not seem fair but it was fun emoting and blowing kisses at you. I tried to get a few horde players to come join in, see if we could do some world pvp- but it just wasn't happening. :/ Don't think people really care when it's 12 o'clock in the morning.
Edited by Mewtrix on 5/19/2012 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i was actually one of the people that pally brought in. me and the 2 other people from the zoo were told that there were about 5 hordies running about there. which was obviously false. i got there right after he killed your little alt again. saw that there was only 2 of you so i stuck around for a few minutes to see if youd bring friends, but eventually logged off.

im sorry you were attacked with us heavily outnumbering you. the pally came to SW and said there was a bunch of you guys out there : /. i dont like joining in a fight if we outnumber you guys so i left.

but yea, "The Zoo" druids were all led there with false advertising! :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
It's cool :). Like I said, I tried to get others to come but no one would. The server has been kind of dead since D3 came out, maybe that's why. Also most of my guild had either logged or were doing late night progression in DS. It would be nice to have world pvp again, at least for max lvl, I haven't seen anything for at least a month. But yea, it's not to cool to gank lowbies, that warrior died fair and square and we had all intentions to leave him alone, no need to bring in the "big guns" or just someone that can melee you for most of your health. I guess you can say "he started it." xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hahaha yea the server has been pretty dead lately (even more dead then usual alliance side). but if you want id be happy to try and get a few people and set up some world pvp if you're getting bored at all! i usually just go to tol barad penninsula and kill people there hoping i can stir them up enough to bring in more people, last time i did it, it resulted in a SW city raid :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Mew I wasnt butt hurt because I lost that fight generally im not butt hurt over losses you win some you lose some. I thought after your husband killed me you were both trying to camp me I didnt know you were going to leave so thats why I called in an 85 from the guild. Also generally I try to leave horde alone when I see one but most of the time whenever I leave them alone they bring somebody else and kill me. I thought your husband would do the same so thats why I tried to kill him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Shoulda called me in, I woulda killed him for you.
Edited by Omnigeddon on 5/19/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
05/19/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Fusrohdah
Mew I wasnt butt hurt because I lost that fight generally im not butt hurt over losses you win some you lose some. I thought after your husband killed me you were both trying to camp me I didnt know you were going to leave so thats why I called in an 85 from the guild. Also generally I try to leave horde alone when I see one but most of the time whenever I leave them alone they bring somebody else and kill me. I thought your husband would do the same so thats why I tried to kill him.

Understandable, can't trust anyone on a pvp server :p. You had almost killed his toon so I waited with him when he ate just in case you spawned and finished him off, we continued to quest soon after that. Normally people do call there friends to help out, it happens on both sides, we just didn't expect 6-7 of them. lol. How the hell I got out of there without being continuously killed, I don't know.
Edited by Mewtrix on 5/19/2012 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
05/19/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Girlrage
There is a giant hornet in my bathroom, someone needs to come slay it for me D:

There are some battles I just cannot help you with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Pff hornets. You should see some of the centipedes I see crawling around here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/19/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Girlrage
There is a giant hornet in my bathroom, someone needs to come slay it for me D:

i had an epic battle with a scorpion yesterday. and when i say epic battle, i mean i almost stepped on it while barefoot, realized it was there, then mercilessly beat i with a shoe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]