Guild Event Signups

85 Tauren Druid
Hi all,

I may have overlooked something, but it doesn't look like the current guild feeds provide any information as to current guild events and their signups.

If I've missed it, please direct me towards it.

If I'm correct, how would I go about retrieving that information dynamically?

I'm working on a tool that uses current guild roster, filtering out appropriate levels, ranks, to help compile a list of raiders available at any given time. It would be nice though, to be able to incorporate the list of signups as well to have the compilation be that much more accurate.

So in short, how would I go about getting a list of signups for any particular upcoming guild event. I know I can view it through the web by signing it. If I have to sc@!## it, how do I access information via script that I have to log in to see?

edit: keeps changing my word.. that's supposed to be scraype without the 'y'... harsh filter lol
Thanks,
Edited by Disastrophe on 7/7/2011 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
We aren't ready to expose any API resources that return data that depends on the viewer of the data.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]