[A]Selling ZA Bear mounts- 12k & Rag for 30k

85 Gnome Priest
How it works:
1.) You give us 12k before we start the run.
2.) Your DPS must be at least 10k.
3.) You need to move at our pace between packs and bosses.
4.) We all pass and you need on the mount when it pops.

* If you aggro random packs/move too slowly between mobs which inevitably ends up making us miss the timer you get 11k back and we keep 1k.
** If we end up failing on our part you get your full 12k back

We are now also selling Ragnaros Kills for 30k. In terms of loot, you can have whatever items for 5k gold each that we do not need anymore (which is most of the drops).

We are also willing to sell other in game mounts (10 OS drake for 4k for example).

Message myself or Moofadoobada in game if you are interested and/or would like more information.

Satisfied customer count: 21
Edited by Discipline on 9/28/2011 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Good luck guys, a nice little offering you have going on here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
16k? o.O
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
16k is more than fair considering you are allowed to do wrath dps and have no one to roll against while we carry you
Edited by Discipline on 7/10/2011 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah but...16k...for that ugly mount? o.O
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
When was wrath DPS 10k >.>? I always though the best of th best did 6-7k and did 10k on ICC cuz of buff.

And you would carry Arhundel, he'd carry you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol ok first of all if your only pulling 10k dps you have no right to even be queuing for za or zg and second of all if you need carried thru to get the mount you might as well just quit the game its not that hard to get to the 4th prisoner in the time limit its all about knowing what mobs to cc /kill first and having a good healer who can conserve mana and a confident tank this is pretty much the cata version of the cot drake run just have to be with a smart grp and its cake
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
07/11/2011 01:12 AMPosted by Shadowgnome
lol ok first of all if your only pulling 10k dps you have no right to even be queuing for za or zg and second of all if you need carried thru to get the mount you might as well just quit the game its not that hard to get to the 4th prisoner in the time limit its all about knowing what mobs to cc /kill first and having a good healer who can conserve mana and a confident tank this is pretty much the cata version of the cot drake run just have to be with a smart grp and its cake

If you are pulling 10k DPS because you are paying 16k for someone to carry you through it then you have every right to be queuing with the group that you arranged the run with. It's called "A fair deal."

This thread is not about DPS's solo queuing and trying to get the bear, nor is it about strats. The people who may take Discipline up on this offer may very well be more casual players who are mount and achievement collectors, but wouldn't dare assault the sensibilities of someone like yourself by forcing you to put up with their lowly DPS or just would otherwise not like to have to deal with type of players you routinely run into in the Dungeon Finder. The kind of player that sets arbitrary benchmarks for players to achieve based on their own priorities in the game and encourages them to quit the game if they can't meet them.
Edited by Wichasha on 7/12/2011 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
For whatever it's worth, I'd heal some hypothetical group with a 4k split. :P

/shrug

Good luck with your services.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest

Shadowgnome where is your ZA bear if it is so easy? I can't find it in your list of mounts :/ ...perhaps you should buy one
Edited by Discipline on 7/12/2011 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I would like to buy one. Thanks.

<3Standsinfire
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

<3Standsinfire

For you its 20k. Drown please.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Sorry standsinfire but we do not bring 2h frost dks
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
if you need someone to help with these bear runs I'd help too, I would be down for a slice of that pie
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

<3Standsinfire

For you its 20k. Drown please.

Ok. Deal.

Thanks.

<3Standsinfire
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/11/2011 05:48 AMPosted by Wichasha

If you are pulling 10k DPS because you are paying 16k for someone to carry you through it then you have every right to be queuing with the group that you arranged the run with. It's called "A fair deal."

This thread is not about DPS's solo queuing and trying to get the bear, nor is it about strats. The people who may take Discipline up on this offer may very well be more casual players who are mount and achievement collectors, but wouldn't dare assault the sensibilities of someone like yourself by forcing you to put up with their lowly DPS or just would otherwise not like to have to deal with type of players you routinely run into in the Dungeon Finder. The kind of player that sets arbitrary benchmarks for players to achieve based on their own priorities in the game and encourages them to quit the game if they can't meet them.

Wich, I love you. Have my babies, and never leave my server. Thanks for being awesome and hitting the nail on the head. It's nice when smart people read these threads.

I really wish people who have no intentions on taking Dis and others up on this offer would stop cluttering up these honest threads because they're too busy being mad. Either pay the 16k, don't be bad, and get a bear, or STFU and let someone have something nice.

@Ar - That hat is bloody terrifying, sir.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
07/15/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Dominitari
Wich, I love you. Have my babies

:O

Can we substitute wings and beer?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
07/15/2011 01:25 PMPosted by Wichasha
Wich, I love you. Have my babies

:O

Can we substitute wings and beer?

It depends. How hot are the wings, and how cold is the beer? :P

Bump for thread, because Disc is awesome, and Moof is fun in TB :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
07/17/2011 05:33 AMPosted by Caesosthosi
It depends. How hot are the wings, and how cold is the beer? :P

Using local vernacular, the wings would be TMI (Three Mile Island). That's one flavor below the hottest. I find this to be just perfect for me as it does not require any cool-down periods during eating to recover from the heat.

The beer- stored 34°F.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]