Failed attempt

85 Human Warlock
Nice try Redian, next time bring a dk for instant battle rez instead of Halkarn. Still would have had you 2v1 anyway. This is my territory!

RAWR
Edited by Mcjimothy on 7/9/2011 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I will tell them you said hi, they just hit 85, and probably never check the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Redian is almost full vicious, and so is Halkarn. Just hitting 85 is no excuse if they have the gear!

It was a playful post by the way, perhaps provoking some horde to attack SW more often.
Edited by Mcjimothy on 7/9/2011 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
How dare you provoke!

Also, knowledge is power.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
How dare you provoke!

Also, knowledge is power.

But with great power, comes great responsibility.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
was this in an arena? you cant brez in arena stupid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL and when was dis was it when I was trying to get halkarn gear for healer?
Also i dont remeber getting 2v1 ever or if i was i had less then 3 k hp
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
also redian isn't going to bring a class just for the meta game. we are friends and we enjoy doing arena.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
oh ya i remember that raid on SW. we were just messing around. we weren't actually trying to accomplish anything.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL in SW when I had rez sick lololol of course
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
You didn't have rez sickness, I remember you were hovering around on your dumpster Time-Lost Proto Drake, I tried to dot you but you just flew off like a mark. I'm glad you got ganked.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I don't understand why everyone is so angry about this. It really isn't a huge deal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
07/12/2011 05:49 PMPosted by Ilovehiphop
You didn't have rez sickness, I remember you were hovering around on your dumpster Time-Lost Proto Drake, I tried to dot you but you just flew off like a mark. I'm glad you got ganked.

Yeah, he flew right into the tram, I killed him, then Halkarn runs in, tries to rebirth, I silence, and kill him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
07/13/2011 05:00 PMPosted by Halkarn
I don't understand why everyone is so angry about this. It really isn't a huge deal.

I was just trying to provoke more horde to attacking Stormwind!

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/7/128731135929116139.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]