Guild Repairs

85 Undead Priest
Hey I'm just checking around to see how many guilds out there have guild repairs enabled. I used to be in Shattered (lvl 25) with roughly 143k gold in gbank and no repairs. Does this seem wrong to anybody else...kinda wanna make the gm see the error in his ways.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
With all the gold that guilds collect now with guild achievements and various perks, its dumb to not have them on if you ask me.

We started out just turning them on for raids, now we keep them on full time. Our GB doesn't seem to go down much, if at all.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
That is what I said. Btw do you have a set amount guildies can use a day? I was told by the gm that a 300g repair bill during progression was the price you pay for getting to see the content first lol
Reply Quote
Greetings, I agree with guild repairs. I am a Guild Master for a lvl 15 guild that is manly PVP and casual raiding. We are a 1/5 of Shattered population, with only the 5% Cash Flow and can keep gaining gold even with 4 ranks at 50g repairs per day and 3 ranks at 100g per day. As I know that it is hardest on tanks and then healers for raid progression (because they will be rez'd in combat and die more often), when it comes to repair bills... 100g does not cover that one night, but the fact that they are helped all week makes it easier on our guild members who are manly 9-5 working people and students.

World of Warcraft gave us a tool to help support the people we play with and I believe it to be very useful and in most cases after Guild lvl 6 a must!

Also considering all the players ""Efforts!"", looted kills, quest cash ins ...everything helps the cash flow... they deserve to have that help returned in times of need and if that help comes in the form of lowering their durability damage costs. I think it is a price the guild has to return to its people! ...otherwise the owner is just a Miser! :/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
we only had guild repairs infrequently in hat
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
once it got to the point that we made more gold from cashflow/challenges then we spent on repairs my guild went to 1000g per day. In other words unlimited unless you are sucking all day haha
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
And the only reason that I was given, and was given multiple times was that it would deplete the 'coffers' even though they had a steady flow of gold from cashflow/challenges.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Vex
We don't have repairs =( I blame Jewsterga
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
07/10/2011 08:00 PMPosted by Thorne
We don't have repairs =( I blame Jewsterga

sup baby
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Vex
My repair bill.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
We pugged it has it opened all the time, too bad we're broke now since non raiders use the repair bot from dailies and heroics and we're down to 4k =/ and can't make gold selling boe's since our luck sucks.
Reply Quote
We Pugged it should do a bit of math then, to see their income and then divide the amount they need to the amount you can give. So that you can keep a float and not go under.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Deadmoon pays for raiders repairs, but not alts. This sems like a fair system.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Get a job
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We just have it on for raiders, recruits get about 125g/day, raiders are 250g/day. It goes up for everyone the more Heroic progression we complete.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I have it enabled starting at 250g for new members and upwards of 1000g for senior members.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
07/13/2011 08:11 AMPosted by Ave
We pugged it has it opened all the time, too bad we're broke now since non raiders use the repair bot from dailies and heroics and we're down to 4k =/ and can't make gold selling boe's since our luck sucks.

This actually is not true. Guild repairs may have been on for your 10 mans for the past few weeks, but once those 3 days of raiding are over they must be turned off.. because they're not always on. The problem is not that "non raiders" use guild repairs -- which they don't, check the gbank money log. It's that no one does anything all week to get money back in the coffers. We earned close to around 4600g from Cash Flow benefits last week.. we also lost over 318g to one single person in one single 4 hour span of raiding. I'll let you do the math.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I don't see the problem with having guild repairs turned on if you're in a guild with many active players who are questing/raiding/running heroics to keep the coffers stocked. Once people are withdrawing more than they're earning, that's when you run into problems.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
08/09/2011 11:32 AMPosted by Kereval
The problem is not that "non raiders" use guild repairs -- which they don't, check the gbank money log. It's that no one does anything all week to get money back in the coffers. We earned close to around 4600g from Cash Flow benefits last week.. we also lost over 318g to one single person in one single 4 hour span of raiding.

All that means is you have to lower the daily gold repair cap until it matches the intake value.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]