Horde- new guild transferred from diff server

Some friends and I are planning to transfer to the server and star tup a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We plan to become the second best guild behind SSDD quickly and eventually overtake them. What we are looking for are competent raiders who can raid 7-11 Friday Saturday and Sunday. Before we switch we plan were asking the people of this server if there is anyone actually willing to join a guild with these raid times and actually felt they had the ability to do their jobs well in raids and be willing to start a new guild to rival the top guilds on this server. We also do some pvping. Let me know in this forum post if you would join this guild or if you thought there would be people on this server willing to.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Dude, go some where else with that crap.....No one on Tanaris cares what you "can" bring to the server. And, no one on Tanaris is going to raid for 4 hours straight, two nights in a row......take it to Blackhand or the Thrall server where little kids are at your disposal.

And, <SSDD>, <The Unnamed>, and <IPOMRAWH>, etc. Aren't top on the server because of their raiding skills, they are on top because of the respect they have earned on the server. You can't just bump a server and expect to be on top. I don't care what your mom has told you about you being the best kid ever, but think again coming to Tanaris. We will all chew you up, spit you out and then laugh in your face when you've had enough. Don't think for one minute that Tanaris will welcome you with "open arms."

Anyway, hope it works out, good luck to you. :D
Edited by Tallyblue on 7/12/2011 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I miss Neff. All of these new baddies suck at trolling, not to mention the fact that I miss him making threads about my conspiracies with Asians in arena. Those were lots of fun.

Edit: On a side note, these forums don't have nearly enough drama anymore. Where's a Pacogarcia being the self-proclaimed best and demanding duels from everyone when you need one? Or like a big guild wide fiasco like Osiris or Sacred, I enjoyed coming home to read people bickering back and forth in those. The good ol' days :(
Edited by Zachlol on 7/12/2011 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I actually wasn't trolling, I was speaking the truth....learn the difference in trolling and flaming, you ignorant, little twerp.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Trollololololin. Why do you even bother with him? I'm sure by now he's learned that you're one of the several idiots to never listen to. Also, lol@ignorant little twerp. I can't picture ever hearing that from someone IRL outside of a nursing home. So, I guess I'd have to give you at least originality points for that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nothing gets Tally all juiced up inside like an outsider gettin' in her $#!t. O.O

In fact, she gets so excited, she babbles uncontrollably.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]