A: The Wild Hunt - Recruiting Healers

90 Draenei Paladin
The Wild Hunt is currently recruiting two core healers spots, with a preference on either a Druid or Priest for those positions. People interested in joining us should be dependable and able to make our raid times.

Both spots are currently open and anyone interested will be able to app with us during the next scheduled raid.

We raid Tuesday and Friday nights from 6pm to 9pm server time.

Healers interested in joining us should also be ready for Fire lands.

If interested feel free to whisper myself, Austendarcy, or Andrienae.
Edited by Yilthia on 7/15/2011 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I am not much of a raider and my current guild is an RP guild. Would I be geared enough for Fire lands? and if so I am pretty sure I can make raid times.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
07/12/2011 07:58 AMPosted by Arelenia
I am not much of a raider and my current guild is an RP guild. Would I be geared enough for Fire lands? and if so I am pretty sure I can make raid times.

Sure, we would be happy to let you try out with us. Just give myself Austendarcy, or Andrienae an in game message whenever you can and one of us will also be able to answer any questsions you have.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bumpies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]