RBG queue issues

(Locked)

95 Gnome Mage
So today I have been in queue for an hour already between 3 games. The first two games we lost because we actively sought out players with low mmr to try and get queues. We ended up facing a team where everyone was at 2100. Our handicap cost us the game both times. So now, needing only 2 more rbg wins, I'm down 30 pts for the week and went back to our A team. Queue has been 30 mins and counting.

Bear in mind, currently there is another 2300 team queueing from our own server. They're only about 5 mins behind us in the q.

Furthermore, a 2500 rated team got in basically instantly... There is something very wrong.
85 Human Death Knight
These queue timers need to be fixed. It is making the game unbearable to wait this long to actually play... Please respond Blizz with some insight to this matter...

Edit: Just sat in a 45 minute queue to then have our leader call the group since the queue did not pop. Please fix or give an explanation Blizzard. :(
Edited by Pootz on 7/16/2011 5:07 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We're not even gonna bother queueing until we have confirmation that its fixed.. wasted so much time sitting in queues this week.
85 Blood Elf Mage
I agree to all of the above posters. Please fix this - preferable now instead of in 3 months.
85 Night Elf Druid
i am going to be back on tuesday with my hopes held high!
85 Gnome Mage
07/16/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Execrator
We're not even gonna bother queueing until we have confirmation that its fixed.. wasted so much time sitting in queues this week.

BLIZZARD ..... HELP!!!! Say SOMETHING! So many people are affected by this and we're getting SILENCE
85 Goblin Death Knight
It's really annoying knowing a team of similar MMR is queueing but not getting a queue after 30 minutes.
Bump this needs to be fixed with the amount of money Blizz rakes in from this game you would think they could have at least 5 people working on this around the clock. PVP keeps more people in this game than PVE does Blizz not get that?
85 Gnome Mage
Still waiting for a fix.... or at least a statement from blizz
90 Dwarf Priest
Played again last night queued for like 17 minutes against another 1200 rated team. Then queued for 40 minutes and got no one.
95 Gnome Mage
Still haven't been able to cap for the week due to inability to get queues. Thanks blizz.

Say something, please.
85 Troll Druid
If something was wrong with pve it'd be fixed instantly
85 Gnome Mage
As predicted my team, which has played every Sunday at 7 ET server for 4 months now, did not have enough people show up to play tonight. They didn't show b/c the are frustrated as heck with ENDLESS BROKEN Qs and are MOVING ON TO OTHER GAMES.

WAKE UP BLIZZ
90 Human Warrior
My RBG team has not logged on in 3 days now blizz due to the Qs still being broken. Thanks BLIZZ for nothing.

Wish i could earn millions hell even billions and sit on my butt and do nothing.
90 Human Rogue
2nd queue of the night. 18 min and counting.
100 Worgen Mage
OOB
Average just jumped from 3 to 8 minutes for us, we've been queued for 20 min for our 2nd game of the night :(
85 Goblin Death Knight
Constantly been having que issues over the past week. Hitting 2200+ was such a hassle because of the lack of ques. GG Blizz...
85 Gnome Mage
My RBG team has not logged on in 3 days now blizz due to the Qs still being broken. Thanks BLIZZ for nothing.

Wish i could earn millions hell even billions and sit on my butt and do nothing.

Is anyone from Blizz reading this? You guys realize that there will be no RBG community in like 2 weeks? EVERY RBG GUILD is about to QUIT!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]