RBG queue issues

(Locked)

94 Tauren Druid
bump bunch of peeps multiple 30 min ques tonight, most folks under 1500 rating please fix
85 Gnome Mage
If the programming isn't bugged, then the Qs need to be WIDENED... ALOT
88 Tauren Druid
Even at 1900 team MMR, our Q's were slowing down considerably. Our last game took a 20 minute Q. I'm not looking forward to winning more if it means I'll have to wait 30+ minutes just to play.

90 Human Paladin
FIX THIS BLIZZARD GET TO WORK

thanks in advance
90 Human Warrior
Wow after this many post and blizz still no answer form you WTF MATE.

Game time is runnin low should i top it up or not, if it keeps goin like this im goin to say NOT!!!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for fix
85 Gnome Mage
Currently split into two groups. One at 2450 and the other around 2380. Group 1 in 30 min queue atm. Group 2 in 26 min queue atm.

If you won't let us play some poor lower team then at least let equal rating teams play each other without waiting for an hour or week or more...
85 Human Warlock
I don't think blizzard ever read this section of the forum.
85 Gnome Mage
Tally for the week:

6 games played. 9 hours spent in queue.

Working as intended?
85 Gnome Mage
Assuming you can get a bunch of your CQ pts from arenas, you'll still probably need around 5 rbg wins.

Assuming your average game time is 20 minutes and your average queue times is 20 mins (which is already pathetic), you're looking at a nice 3.5 ish hours per character this week to cap, IF YOU WIN EVERY GAME.

Assuming you go 50-50, that's 7 hours of RBG time weekly per character just to cap out. And if you're cap is high and you don't arena... well.... god help ya.

Seeing as how this week I spent on average 90 mins per game played (compared to that 20 mins i just hypothesized), I don't even want to extrapolate on that trend.
85 Human Rogue
bump
Sat in a 2hour que last night @ 2700 team mmr. Requed waited another hour ended up calling it.
Edited by Nahjx on 7/18/2011 7:03 AM PDT
86 Dwarf Rogue
For a competitive PvP format that Blizzard has been pushing so hard for participation in, it's absurd that it has remained broken for this long without so much as an acknowledgement that the problem exists, let alone whether or not steps are being taken to correct the issue.

If heroic Ragnaros was taking 1hr+ to respawn between attempts it would be hotfixed immediately, and yet the PvP community faces the exact same problem without so much as a response.
90 Human Paladin
Couldn't get a queue to pop even though there were multiple teams of our MMR in queue.

FFS blizzard, you better fix this tomorrow during maintenance... You don't even update us on this being an issue or anything, even though it clearly is... This is pathetic.
85 Gnome Mage
Currently split into two groups. One at 2450 and the other around 2380. Group 1 in 30 min queue atm. Group 2 in 26 min queue atm.

If you won't let us play some poor lower team then at least let equal rating teams play each other without waiting for an hour or week or more...

We need a FIX Blizz
Community Manager
Hey all,

We are aware of the issue regarding extended queue times affecting Rated Battlegrounds. We’re currently investigating the situation and working to resolve it as soon as possible, but there isn’t an ETA for when this process will be complete. We'll provide further updates as the situation develops and we thank you for your patience in the meantime.
85 Gnome Mage
HOLY GOD!

Thank you, we just wanted to hear SOMETHING. People are ready to quit in mass.

THANK YOU, I retract all my complaint posts today. Please just get this fixed asap :)
85 Undead Priest
Hey all,

We are aware of the issue regarding extended queue times affecting Rated Battlegrounds. We’re currently investigating the situation and working to resolve it as soon as possible, but there isn’t an ETA for when this process will be complete. We'll provide further updates as the situation develops and we thank you for your patience in the meantime.

About time someone speaks to the PVP players, we are getting a bit tired of all we see of your focus on the PVE crowd, thanks, and keep in mind its not all that hard to let the pvp people know what is going on, We should not have to wait this long for a postings, PVE people don't
19 Human Rogue
blue post on the same day some random posts/spams 30+ threads about rbg q issues

coincidence?

i tink not
Edited by Flyphlosion on 7/18/2011 4:32 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]