RBG queue issues

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey all,

We are aware of the issue regarding extended queue times affecting Rated Battlegrounds. We’re currently investigating the situation and working to resolve it as soon as possible, but there isn’t an ETA for when this process will be complete. We'll provide further updates as the situation develops and we thank you for your patience in the meantime.

things seemed normal before tuesday. this whole week has been a complete joke. we don't want you to thank us for our patience, we want this fixed.

ironic, patience....i ran out of it the first 60 min queue
85 Human Paladin
well at least there was some kind of response, not the one most wanted to hear...but deff something in return. maybe they'll get it figured out tonight and be fixed during maintenance tommorrow....but of course the sooner the better.

thanks for word anyway blue.
85 Gnome Mage
blue post on the same day some random posts/spams 30+ threads about rbg q issues

coincidence?

i tink not

uh... theres been a TON of different RBG teams posting about this problem on the forums here and on AJ for 12 days now.... where have you been? lol
19 Human Rogue
ya, my point, for 12 days. earlier this afternoon some random kid on the BG forums made/spammed 30+ threads on the issue which resulted in mass deletion a prob a perma ban. later today, blue finally posts about this issue.

do u see the irony here or do i have to ruin my joke further ;[
Edited by Flyphlosion on 7/18/2011 4:56 PM PDT
85 Worgen Warrior
Hey all,

We are aware of the issue regarding extended queue times affecting Rated Battlegrounds. We’re currently investigating the situation and working to resolve it as soon as possible, but there isn’t an ETA for when this process will be complete. We'll provide further updates as the situation develops and we thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Hey. Thank you so much for the reply. Just knowing that you guys are aware of it changes things a lot and makes my job as an rbg guild leader that much easier.

Thank you.
100 Tauren Druid
Icefox from Cho'gall and the Que times are roughly 30min - 1hr, usually.. our mmr is 2200+
tonight.. 1hr 30min que pop.. 5min average waiting time.. epic..
85 Gnome Mage
ya, my point, for 12 days. earlier this afternoon some random kid on the BG forums made/spammed 30+ threads on the issue which resulted in mass deletion a prob a perma ban. later today, blue finally posts about this issue.

do u see the irony here or do i have to ruin my joke further ;[

Ah my bad, didn't understand you at first. God I hope thats not the extremes it took to get a response. That would be epic fail on the customer service front. Tho considering how Blizz took 12 days to respond and probably already lost 5-10% of the RBG population to subscription cancellations in the last few days due to their silent neglect... yah epic fail might have been achieved already.
85 Undead Death Knight
It is like this for teams around only 1600 as well since we waited for about 40 min. before it put us up against the people that were sitting right next to us waiting in queue.
The first few weren't too bad though.
85 Dwarf Shaman
Just came in to confirm that there really was a blue post on a PvP topic. Its ok guys they know we exist......
yea let me know when they remove the limit on Valor points per week. This smacks of favoritism of PVErs. What am I saying? You can convert Valor points for Conquest points but do the PVErs want to buy PVP gear? No, only PVPrs want the gear. The PVPrs cant use their gear in PVE instances but the PVErs can use theirs in our PVP bg.

The reason I think that there is a limit on Valor points per week is PVErs would abuse the system, hence, blizz put the limit cap on it. Ironically, PVE dont abuse because they dont want the gear. lol. BUT, heres the rub, the PVPrs would abuse the system by running the instances for the VALOR points.

So, in essence, the cap is for the PVP and not PVE. hmmmmm, sound familiar?
85 Human Paladin
So we got 3 games. Won all 3 then out of the blue were sitting in a 45 min que and counting, when the last 3 games were insta ques!
90 Night Elf Druid
Been in que for 25 minutes and counting...
86 Orc Shaman
The force us into RBGs and still treat us like crap

Big surprise
85 Undead Warrior
Does this mean I should or should not try to do the planned Rateds tonight?
85 Human Paladin
rbg heros
29 Tauren Warrior
07/18/2011 11:16 PMPosted by Felstalker
Does this mean I should or should not try to do the planned Rateds tonight?

Get in que if you can, remember the more you have the better your shot, even with totally borked ques you occasionally get lucky.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]