[BUG]Calendar and guild chat not working

90 Draenei Mage
Just since 4.2, I have noticed that my calendar is not showing raids or events (even holiday events) when I look them up on my mobile armory app (it will show the lines for holidays, and has been showing multiple entries of the event on the first day, but no graphics...and nothing is showing for the Firelands raids). Also, my guild chat in the app randomly disconnects at weird intervals.

Are these known bugs, or is there an issue with the app talking to the armory website/in-game chat?
Edited by Wytchfyre on 7/12/2011 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I am having this same issue with the calendar on iOS.

Its not showing any event images, the Darkmoon Faire for August is not even shown, and the Saturday/Sunday weekly fishing tournaments show as Sunday/Monday now.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're making changes to the Calendar/events modules which will be in an upcoming build update, and those build changes also require some server changes to be made as well. Unfortunately, those server changes are not also entirely compatible with the current Armory Calendar, so it's causing a few issues. Groundwork must be laid though!

Don't worry, it won't be long
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I have a bit of a different issue with the calendar myself. I'm using the Android version and my calendar events show up but trying to sign up for them has no effect. The buttons make a click effect but my status is not changed.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Same thing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I cant get into my guild chat its saying unable to connect
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)